Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

[font=arial, sans-serif]Guess nobody watched [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Hostel 3[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] yet[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]is it worth watching considering its a straight to video release[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]i watched the first two parts BTW [/font]

It's pathetic.

I think it's from a different director, not Eli Roth, who directed the first two parts.

Just don't watch it, it's hopeless.

Moneyball - 7/10

Its a baseball movie in an unconventional way. Decent time pass.

Courtesy my Mum and Dad, I ended up watching Ladies vs Ricky Behl, Desi Boyz and Dirty Picture. All I want to say is that I am glad there was no knife around to kill myself.

Green Zone -- 8.5 / 10,

Paul Greengrass is starting to be one of the best lesser known directors to me. He also directed the Bourne Supremacy and Ultimatum, from United 93 fame he is.

Intense story, some of the best acting and most importantly it feels grounded not unlike the Bourne films he did, slick, fast paced and action packed with true facts not some Bond drama sauntering on the verge the surreal spy life. Definitely watching him for more releases.

Crazy Stupid Love (2011) - 8.5 / 10

A fantastic comedy + love + emotional movie. Nice acts + great story. Had a great time watching it. So much mombo zumbo
<

Do watch it
<

While stuck in Pune, watched some movies on TV. Forgot to take some movies with me
<

Aisha ~ 7/10 Abhay Deol was good. Overall, TP i guess.

Tron Legacy ~ 8/10

Dan in Real Life - 8/10

Steve carell plays a role different from his usual comic self and engages in a light romantic drama playing a widower in love with his brother's gf at a family reunion while struggling to put his own family live back.

Crazy Stupid Love - 8/10

Paths of Hate [Short Film] --> 8 /10 [Damian Nenow -- Polish Film Institute, he also directed the Intro and Outro cinematic(s) for The Witcher 1]

Watch this short 10 minutes, fast paced story for --> graphics, the rendering technique used [animators heads-up], sound design [5.1 Dolby Digital certified], the sheer beauty of the concept and classical dogfighting [people interested will understand].

Do not expect --> sense in the story, continuity as such. A strong conclusion in the end.

For more on this film, hop on to imdb.com. And here is a trailer --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1owfSmecXQ

Hope you enjoy the film, Cheers!!

Agneepath 7.5/10

Nice Movie, good thing they removed the character of Mithun from the original,

Rishi Kapoor is just fantastic, his character is something he hasnt done in the past and reveals how good Actor he really is.

Agneepath - blah [below 5 on 10]

The lead actor sucks when it comes to expressing anger or pain or any kind of intensity. Rishi Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt are brilliant, but can't save a poor film. Mithun's character was missed.

1. Agneepath

Story- 6/10

Performances - 7/10

Direction - 7/10

Cinematography - 8/10

Score - 6/10

Action - 6/10

Overall - 7/10

Could have been a 8.5/10 had the director dint lose his focus and sense of pacing mid-way through the movie. Hritik was a dud and dint do justice to the dialogues. In fact the child actor who plays kid Hritik is much more watchable.

Sanjay Dutt & Rishi Kapur were the star turns of the movie. In fact Sanjay Dutt gives the world sinister a whole new meaning. He is to Agneepath what Heath Ledger was to TDK. Take a bow Mr. Dutt.

2. Chronicle

Performances - 9/10

Story - 8/10

Direction -8/10

Cinematography - 8/10

Effects/Action Sequences - 8.5/10

Overall - 8.5/10

This teen superhero movie with genuinely alarming twists is one of the most refreshing take on the genre yet. A definite watch for all movie buffs.

Back