Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

yes.. i had to turn on the lights..

it is scarier than 1st also because it puts the pieces together!

I don't think I can watch it during the day either. Not even with a decent crowd around. Saw the first one with a bunch of friends at my home around 9 PM and I couldn't get a good sleep that night. To make matters worse, there was a power cut around 2 AM and my roomie was fast asleep. I could literally feel that girl standing next to the door.

No thanks, I'll give this a miss.
<

I don't think I can watch it during the day either. Not even with a decent crowd around. Saw the first one with a bunch of friends at my home around 9 PM and I couldn't get a good sleep that night. To make matters worse, there was a power cut around 2 AM and my roomie was fast asleep. I could literally feel that girl standing next to the door.

No thanks, I'll give this a miss.
<

Seriously, give it a miss then. Even I regret watching it because I am still scared!

#ramdante,see this http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Eraserhead you will change your opinion.

+1

When I watched "Pi", I thought it had influences from 'Eraserhead'. Eraserhead ranks among the weirdest movies I've seen to date. But I'd put "Pi" and "Eraserhead" under weird bucket. 'Cannibal Holocaust' was disturbing though
<

Watched lot of films. But, only a few stick out.

Of the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series, I liked the first one the best, the second one felt more like a filler and the third was good. Books could have been more interesting I guess.

"I saw the devil" is the most interesting movie I've seen of late.

After watching "OldBoy" months back, caught up with the rest of the trilogy - "Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance" was very good, but "Lady Vengeance" was not as good, though not terrible.

Among English movies, I liked "50/50" and "Tucker and Dale vs Evil" - because they were different from the regular bunch I watched (which were neither good nor bad)

Btw why would one prefer to watch swedish version if one doesnt know the language....i know it ruins the original experience.....like in case of hollywood hindi dubbed versions...it ruins the whole movie...

but here ..we dont know the language

besides the subtitles are gonna be more or less the same....apart from the desperate attempts at lip-syncing

I don't know, but I always prefer to watch it in original language with subtitles.Voice and modulations too plays a part in the whole experience. I watched a simple film like "The Host" in English dubbed version and thoroughly hated it. Dubbing somehow screws away the soul/flow of a film because it feels very detached and alien - even though I don't know any of the languages. Remakes are always a better way to go even if most of them fail to translate the native elements well.

Some Movies That Stuck Out For me recently -

Blue Velvet (1986 7.8)

Elite Squad 2 - The Enemy Within (2010 8.2)

Headhunters, The (2011 7.5) (#ESanthosh sir, Watch this one)

A Dangerous Method (2011 R 7.0)

Silence of the Lambs 10/10

Hi guys , can anyone suggest me some good drama movies or movies with good story line ? . Any genre except Sci-fi and horror is fine .

Thanks

Sucker Punch -> Couldn't watch it after 45/50 mins... seemed complete crap to me
<

Captain America : The First Avenger -> 7/10 The story was a bit loose. Otherwise a good superhero movie. Although, I'm wondering if we follow the timeline, Tony Stark should have been 60yrs old in the Ironman movie
<

Thor -> 7/10 Could have rated it more If I watched it in the theatres. Actions scenes were really good.

Sucker Punch -> Couldn't watch it after 45/50 mins... seemed complete crap to me
<

Captain America : The First Avenger -> 7/10 The story was a bit loose. Otherwise a good superhero movie. Although, I'm wondering if we follow the timeline, Tony Stark should have been 60yrs old in the Ironman movie
<

Thor -> 7/10 Could have rated it more If I watched it in the theatres. Actions scenes were really good.

Great combination!!

You must have been bored to death
<

Back