Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I have been to urvashi for a couple of movies my gripe with it is, it's a huge theatre and the screen looks so small from the balcony. After wearing the glasses the characters because of the 3D appear small. But I have to say it has good sound system.

This may be because this is a a renovated movie hall. I am assuming in this theatre it is better to sit in the front or middle rows. :confused:

Before everyone starts raving/criticizing about The Dark Knight Rises, this is a message to those who are even thinking of putting up any spoilers:
You will be perma-banned instantly! Then un-banned and banned again!! :banned:

Not posting in the dedicated thread coz I'm not even visiting that thread until I watch the movie myself. :p

The Green mile starring 'Tom Hanks' and 'Michael clarke Duncan' - 10/10.

I read an article titled 'saddest movies of all the time' and it was the number 1. Quite sentimental, but i like it. Duncan's play is superb. Weak hearted people will definitely cry in the climax.

Just posting my nutshell spoiler-free words for the sake of people who don't visit the dedicated Dark Knight Rises thread.

Holy fcking shit! Spare the reviews, just go watch it. One couldn't ask for a better finale than THIS.. Though the movie has some little flaws..it does "absolute" justice to this fantastic series. Nolan has outdone himself..and has crafted the ultimate Batman finale experience. :hail:

Anne Hathaway. :wub:

The Dark Knight Rises - 9.9/10

Slashed a .1 because Bane did not stand up to my expectations! I was expecting a lot from Tom Hardy after having watched Bronson and Warrior. :(

But otherwise, I suppose this was the best 2 hours and 44 minutes I have enjoyed since a long time!

Back