Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Jeff Who Lives At Home

9.5/10

Great movie, shouldn't be missed. Both the leads were awesome too (One from The office, another from HIMYM). Very good time watching this movie.

TDKR - May be my expectations were too high and I had expected more than TDK.
Slightly disappointed. 7.5/10

My views on the movie -
  • Last twist(Miranda) kinda useless - I felt so.
  • The end was too obvious - sacrifice was. John Blake Goodbye'd long before.
  • Fox & Alfred's role were too small. I like the duo in TDK.
  • Somewhat slower in the middle.
  • Bane is just nothing compared to Joker (as the portrayal of the two characters, not actings. Hardy have done a great job as Bane.)

Overall, its a nice movie untill compared with TDK.

I missed few dialogs (specially Bane's masked voice) - the Bioscope theater got very poor sound system.

The Dark Knight Rises - 9.9/10

Slashed a .1 because Bane did not stand up to my expectations! I was expecting a lot from Tom Hardy after having watched Bronson and Warrior. :(

But otherwise, I suppose this was the best 2 hours and 44 minutes I have enjoyed since a long time!

TDKR - May be my expectations were too high and I had expected more than TDK.
Slightly disappointed. 7.5/10

My views on the movie -
  • Last twist(Miranda) kinda useless - I felt so.
  • The end was too obvious - sacrifice was. John Blake Goodbye'd long before.
  • Fox & Alfred's role were too small. I like the duo in TDK.
  • Somewhat slower in the middle.
  • Bane is just nothing compared to Joker (as the portrayal of the two characters, not actings. Hardy have done a great job as Bane.)

Overall, its a nice movie untill compared with TDK.

I missed few dialogs (specially Bane's masked voice) - the Bioscope theater got very poor sound system.

Reading Gannu 's and a countless other posts on the thread, mathrisk and I seem to be a few of the minority who found many loopholes in the story/continuity and couldn't enjoy it as much. I didn't have any problems with Hardy or Bale's acting, loved the music score and was pleasantly surprised with Selina Kyle's portrayal too but the overall tidbits spoiled it for me :(

TDKR - 9.5 / 10

The first half was a bit low while the second half just shooked the whole crowd, I really loved the movie except for the fact I cannot digest Bane character. It is strong yet it seems incomplete.

Bane could have been a lot more than it meets the eye. Anyway a solid end but I didn't wanted it to end, such an awesome concept and a great series :)

There have been few such movies that mesmerizes you with every sequel and batman is one of the pioneer of the lot.

The Dark Knight Rises - 10/10

An Epic conclusion to the Legend
I Enjoyed it! Felt like taking a Flight to Hyderabad to see it in IMAX
Everyone in the hall gave a Standing ovation in the END

Truly Christopher and Chris Deserves this!!
Hans Zimmer has given an exceptional Background score Doing a solo worked !!!

Hope to see more movies in this combination!

TDKR - 7/10 (and that too after not comparing it to TDK)
-1 for ending. Could it be more cliched?
-1 for the twist. I was like WTF! was it really necessary?
-1 for pacing. Some parts were just too quick and some parts really dragged.
I hoped Nolan could've tried the new way of making last movie of the series - make it in two parts. TDKR part 1 and part 2. joking :p

TDKR : 8/10
must watch, but just once or twice. Second time for background score.
TDK is still the best... Joker's char was better, detailed. Bane is feels like just another thug.

You guys found TDK good , i watched it and had a lot of expectations, found it to be one of the most over-hyped film ever made.... despite this i'll watch TDNR just to make sure i'm not laughed at when someone asks "Have you seen TDKR?" Only this time i don't have any expectations :p

The Dark Knight Rises - 8 out of 10

I have watched the second movie in the series the dark knight many times over. The Dark knight rises disappoints in comparison. Watching the
Dark knight rises , makes you realize how well Joker role was played by Heath Ledger, Bane is pale in comparison. I guess it will be sometime when someone can pull off a villainous role as heath ledger did with Joker. I was impressed with Anna Hathaway depiction of catwoman in the movie. Christian Bale was brilliant as usual. The direction by Nolan was weak in some parts especially towards the second half. The story also has some loose ends. The movie is worth a watch but nowhere near to The Dark knight and Nolan's high standards.

You guys found TDK good , i watched it and had a lot of expectations, found it to be one of the most over-hyped film ever made.... despite this i'll watch TDNR just to make sure i'm not laughed at when someone asks "Have you seen TDKR?" Only this time i don't have any expectations :p

Notsureifserious.gif

Back