Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I mean come on, there are movies that must have been missed out but it is never too late to watch a good movie. I have myself missed out on a lot of movies and catch up on those now.

Talking of which, I am going for TDKR tonight for a second time. Can't get enough of the movie, Zimmer's score and the chant!

I saw One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest like 2 years back! Talk about being super late. :p

Have you seen that movie? Please watch it if you haven't. Jack Nicholson's performance is simply unmatched! Bloody brilliant movie. I'd rate it much much higher than Shawshank. Shawshank is a good movie alright but definitely doesn't deserve the top spot in the IMDb's list. At least that's my opinion. I understand it may differ from someone else's view and I respect that.

TDKR :- 8.5/10 .

Talking about classics i have seen very few but i never felt like comparing each with other , each w ere unique in their own way . Forest Gump , Pursuit of Happiness , Shawshank Redemption these are the only old classics i have seen with so many yet to be seen,

Don't forget about The Batpod and The Bat :p

I mean come on, there are movies that must have been missed out but it is never too late to watch a good movie. I have myself missed out on a lot of movies and catch up on those now.

Talking of which, I am going for TDKR tonight for a second time. Can't get enough of the movie, Zimmer's score and the chant!

Oh yeah the Batpod! I loved the Batpod more than the Bat. :eek:hyeah:

Lucius Fox to Batman...

Lucius: Remember where you parked?

Batman: *errrm*

:rofl:

Oh yeah the Batpod! I loved the Batpod more than the Bat. :eek:hyeah:

Lucius Fox to Batman...

Lucius: Remember where you parked?

Batman: *errrm*

:rofl:

First watch tomorrow in an unofficial TE movie meet and 2nd watch scheduled on Saturday with the lady who is a huge fan of this trilogy :p

And every interaction between Fox and the Bat are good if not great :p

First watch tomorrow in an unofficial TE movie meet and 2nd watch scheduled on Saturday with the lady who is a huge fan of this trilogy :p

Nice! :D

I was planning to watch it in Imax, Wadala but house shifting plus work load made me cancel the plans. If the movie still plays during August, I'll definitely give it a shot. The blu-rays are out only during December - that is a long shot from now. :(

And every interaction between Fox and the Bat are good if not great :p

You don't realise what We mean by "The Bat" :eek:hyeah: Don't worry, watch the movie first and then we'll discuss :p

The Dark Night rises 9 / 10
Hardcore comic/movie fan would definitly felt satisfied with easter eggs both in dialogue/cinematics.

The Dark Knight Rises - 7.5/10 its a good flick but that's all. Its all hyped up to me. The previous movie with Heath Ledger was better.

The Dark knight rises - 8.7/10

Apart from the 4-5 sloppy sections, it was nicely done.
(ofc i am saying this after ignoring the truckloads of plot holes. I stopped counting them and simply believed it was a comic book being enacted on the screen.)

How come no news about the Jodhpur jail was heard of ?
Edit: Apparently, the news did came out .. but i completely missed it.

And i think there will be a Batman and Robin movie. :)

Ronin - 7.7/10
Nice little movie.

Gulaal - 8.4/10
Powerful performance all around

Fantastic Mr Fox - Disappointed.
Nothing fantastic in here.

Batman The Dark Knight

8/10

Saw this after watching Begins yesterday. Decent movie, though highly over-rated. Heath Ledger shines brightly, may he RIP.

I liked Batman Begins more.

Have to catch 'rises' in a theatre soon.

Back