Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

krishnandu

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
Kolkata
www.krishnandusarkar.com
Ek tha Tiger : 8/10

Surprisingly this is a decent film. Action is well shot, only 2 songs in the movie (so it is tight and straight); story is decent (but some holes in there); and no neighborhood nation bashing. Overall, Bhai, can still deliver, and Lady Katty has come of age -can- act now, and even speak decent Hindi. :)

Nice..!! I couldn't make it today due to lack of proper planning :p

quixand

Skilled
Mar 9, 2011
I'm bored and watching Rockstar on Stargold HD, can somebody please explain wtf is going on?

The girl is weird, movie was probably written in English and then a crude translation to Hindi was made.

4/10. Just pass.

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Jan 23, 2006
True. You would not believe it, but they blasted us with advertisements for 30 odd minutes at the interval.

So we pay more, and still be watching more of trash ?
I read abt Sallu's statement of not knowing which movie to do next.. why doesnt he goes and completes his jail sentence for a change? ;)

But at times, one needs to go out with "people". Movie going is fine. Plus the malls are not that far from my house.

Yea. That is the only reason left now. More like when a relative forcibly tells me to go as the tickets already been booked.
It still becomes a gut wrenching exercise tbh to drag oneself all the way to the hall for the torture.(Patiala House)

A visit to the nearest chaat stall anyday in comparison when need an outing with ppl. :p

On reg news,

Lamhe - Still fresh to watch. :)
(how on Earth did A.Kapoor managed to look like that @ ~31..?? Easily managed to look younger than the lead actress. Brilliant movie.)

Bell Book and Candle - 8/10
Kim Novak :cupidon:
Jimmy Stewart - King of feel good acting.

guptavis

Adept
Mar 24, 2009
I read abt Sallu's statement of not knowing which movie to do next.. why doesnt he goes and completes his jail sentence for a change? ;)

Lamhe - Still fresh to watch. :)
(how on Earth did A.Kapoor managed to look like that @ ~31..?? Easily managed to look younger than the lead actress. Brilliant movie.)

Bell Brook and Candle - 8/10
Kim Novak :cupidon:
Jimmy Stewart - King of feel good acting.

I really miss the old single screen theatres now. And i dont like being frisked at all!!!
yeah sallu should go do his time.

agree on Lamhe.
I love Jimmy Stewart he was great! Loved him in many movies esp. Its a wonderful life.

sharktale1212

Skilled
May 27, 2008
Ek Tha tiger - 5 /10

Too much unrealistic action. I know dabbang had it, but it was enjoyable. Half the way you can guess what is happening next. The best part of the movie was at the last. (Mashallah song). Decent one time watch. Not in same league as salman's previous movies. My advice is watch it on DVD in case you are not a salman fan. Salman and Katrina save the film.

I have decided to stop watching any hindi movie which have spy in the story. First , I was disappointed by agent vinod and now this Ek tha tiger.
Do you mean BodyGuard/Ready? I certainly hope its not :)

Sei

Skilled
Aug 14, 2006
Pune

Yea. That is the only reason left now. More like when a relative forcibly tells me to go as the tickets already been booked.
It still becomes a gut wrenching exercise tbh to drag oneself all the way to the hall for the torture.(Patiala House)

A visit to the nearest chaat stall anyday in comparison when need an outing with ppl. :p

In my case, it's my family who does this noble deed. Because of this, I have had to endure Ra.One, Rowdy Rathore, Don 2, Singham etc..

If they could hear the emotional blackmail I have to torture when I say no, Hindi soap serial writers would sit all day long at my place and use them in their soaps :(

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Guys, anybody know the Indian release date of The Expendables 2 ? It's releasing today in US. But can't find indian release info even in imdb. :(

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Thanks @Metalspree . Been waiting for this movie for quite a time. Reviews say its even better than the 1st one. These are the kind of movie one must see in the screens - total enjoyment :p

Last edited by a moderator: