Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Transformers should have come to IMAX DOME. That movie would have been great on that screen. Pitty it didnt made it there. Matrix, spidy, xmen were awesome on that big dome.

Funky said:
Transformers should have come to IMAX DOME. That movie would have been great on that screen. Pitty it didnt made it there. Matrix, spidy, xmen were awesome on that big dome.

If you asked me, the movie would be too overwhelming on the DOME since the action is just soo close, you can barely see the whole character.

Just finished watching The Departed. 8/10

Now thats what we call no nonsense movie. Director and story writers didnt hold themselves back. No love drama in the end, no heroic fights.

Great watch.

Funky said:
The green Mile - 8.5/10

As usual love the clinical acting of Tom Hanks. :)

Engaging movie. I had this DVD for years but never saw the movie until this weekend. And when movie finished i saw the watch.

Its rare for a english movie to be soo long at over 3 hour runtime but it never felt like 3 hours have gone by. That is a sign of a great movie :)

You didnt watch it for years??...Its a renowned classic..

Tom Hanks was excellent...restrained and clinical(yes thats the wrd) perfomance.

vij said:
You didnt watch it for years??...Its a renowned classic..
Tom Hanks was excellent...restrained and clinical(yes thats the wrd) perfomance.

yeah, i read the plot outline and only that lead to me not watching this movie for soo long.
I rented the dvd back in 2001 and made a backup copy and it was sitting like that till now :ashamed:
Never watched it.
When i ran out of movies to watch, I watched it :p

Back