Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Terminator (1984) - 9/10

Story and Action, Special Effect all were awesome considering the fact that it was released in 1984.

Arnold looks vierd in some shots.. But guess that might be his character..

T2 tonite ;)

Transformers has been among the highest rated in this thread. Think there is only one person here who has voted it less than 8.

Can't wait to watch it next weekend.

Transformers - 9/10 (in the theater)

Freakin madness in the big screen.For people who have downloaded the movie, please do humanity a favor and watch this movie on the big screen, its a totally different experience.

Transformers: One of the best action pack special fx movies of the year till date.

The special effects are great. Starting and first 30-40 mins has very less action, the build up could have been nicer. But battles are amazing. Some people may not like the action as its really very confusing at times.

There are times when for a second you will loose track of which are good robots fighting bad :p

Camera angles are very close, that adds to the overwhelming experience.

Simply great though.

I hope there are more movies based on this in near future. The story has great scope to even go further than this.

Its kind of movie which leaves you wanting more. The action ends suddenly.

But overall good movie. 9/10 from me. loose 1 point just because I would have loves some more slow motion shots showing little wide view of the fight.

Two thumbs up though.

^ There are also some very weird things that happen that need some explaining, for example,

the part where bumbbee in hes car form does the 2 wheel side balancing act in the tunnel and suddenly like...shifts from that '76 camero to the '06, ever wondered what happened to the passenger(s) inside the other car? :p

Params7 said:
Transformers has been among the highest rated in this thread. Think there is only one person here who has voted it less than 8.
Can't wait to watch it next weekend.

That might be me i guess :cool2: Just didnt like the story...;)

F|0ccY said:
^ There are also some very weird things that happen that need some explaining, for example,
the part where bumbbee in hes car form does the 2 wheel side balancing act in the tunnel and suddenly like...shifts from that '76 camero to the '06, ever wondered what happened to the passenger(s) inside the other car? :p

Well they copy the design you know ;)
Thats what he did :p

Wrong Turn : 6/10

Its your typical "bunch of young campers trapped in a forest" storyline, resembling "The Hills Have Eyes" a lot, but otherwise good. Plenty of gore, some scares and action.

The green Mile - 8.5/10

As usual love the clinical acting of Tom Hanks. :)

Engaging movie. I had this DVD for years but never saw the movie until this weekend. And when movie finished i saw the watch.

Its rare for a english movie to be soo long at over 3 hour runtime but it never felt like 3 hours have gone by. That is a sign of a great movie :)

Back