Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Descent.... 5/10....:no:

What crap stuff...:no: Not at all scary...had too much expectations from it after reading rave reviews at review sites...the creatures looked like grown up gollum(LOTR).....:p I think the flaw with this movie is again the same with so many other 'horror' movies....they try to substitute creepiness with gore...and to me,gore aint scary...its just a desperate attempt to frighten the weak hearted when u dont know how to really creep out ppl...:no:

5 movies this weeeend :)..kinda mini fest.

friday(home):

1) The Namesake - Good Nice One. (drama) - 8/10

saturday(home/sterling cplex):

2) Ek chalis ki last local - decent one ( thriller) - 6/10

3) The transformers - cool mvie -but smhw i felt it was a little cold...7/10

sunday(home):

4) The Zodiac - psycho thriller...really tests(tastes) ur patience - 6/10

5) Love and Sex - nice little RCOM with a runtime of just over 70 minutes...decent enough for a few laughs -6/10

ahh i'm tired now..:)

Had a good week :hap2: :hap2:

Transformers - Superb effects, very smooth... 9.5/10 .... Not giving it 10 cause I was a little unhappy it was over.. :p

Chak De India - Probably one of the few movies in which SRK finally did some "acting"... Really bored of the same expressions he gives in every movie. No stupid song n dance sequences, no unnecessary romantic angles... To the point movie.. 9/10

Hey Baby - Timepass movie.. Would definitely recommend for a one time watch. Akshay Kumar is totally hilarious... But the movie as a whole is a bit predictable... 7.5/10

Bourne Ultimatum - The finale is the best of the 3. The movie is really fast paced and keeps you on the edge of the seat... Superb! 9.5/10

Sgt Bilko - It's an old Steve Martin movie... The guy just cracks you up... Would definitely recommend if you can get your hands on it.. ;)

*Can barely keep my eyes open now* :)

:) 1. The transformers 8/10....

A good movie with special effects and some comic scenes....all in quite nice...is meant for the big screens because of the effects...
2. Hey Baby....

:mad: :mad: There should be a customer complaint cell for these kinds of movies...The nice part is exactly the part which you see in the trailers...Half the movie is a weepy kind of thing where everybody seems to be crying...Absolutely did not like it

Back