Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

dipen01 said:
Is it the one with 11 Eps ??

From Pole to Pole, Caves, Fresh Water etc ??

So u mean the size of 1 Ep was approx 2 GB ? Whats the time duration of each ep..!!

Yeah thats the one.....

Each Episode 2.22 GB
Runs into 54-60 mins max......
I had seen Planet Earth Diaries (My friend from states had got the original DVD's) in which they also showed the making of each episodes and the trouble they all had run it.....
The video was just fantastic..................

I enjoyed the making of the series a lot more..... then the series itself.......

Man, she is soooo cute I tell you, I always get goosebumps whenever I see her in any scene.Especially when she acts really childish and excited, its soo cute.

Finally watched new Harry Potter

I would give it a 6/10 except I watched it on IMAX so I bumped it up to 7/10 except I also watched the 3d version (awesome) so I bumped it up again to 8/10...but although it was advertised as 3D... only the last 20 mins were actually in 3D (a bit of a bummer) so I dropped it down to 7.5/10 for false advertising :p

digital_brain said:
Being Cyrus - 8/10 ... good movie .. infact its one of the few original thrillers made in bolywood :D

Me too saw it two days back, surprisingly it was very good movie.

Bourne Ultimatum : Awesome

Content similar as past two movies : 1 Hand-to-hand fight, high speed chase, slipping past CIA agents. still action is very refreshing. Bourne used Pen and Magazine to fight in last two movies. This time it was a Hardcover book :p

Rumor has it - 7/10

Kinda confusing story line, I dint really understand the full movie, but who cares about the story when you have Jennifer Aniston in it eh ;)

saw Dhamaal last night. - surprisingly refreshing dhamaal comedy...no dirty jokes n toilet humour...no romantic angle...pure family entertainment in true sense very unlike 'hey baby'.

Rating : 7/10.

F|0ccY said:
Rumor has it - 7/10

Kinda confusing story line, I dint really understand the full movie, but who cares about the story when you have Jennifer Aniston in it eh ;)

Are story line was simple...

Kevin Costner slept with Aniston, her mom and her grandmom...

The movie Graduate was inspired from the rumour that Kevin Costner slept with Anistons mom and her grandmom...

Back