Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched Birdman to check out the hype!

Why the **** people like this movie? Awful performance by Michael Keaton IMHO, others were great though, especially Edward Norton. The story is meh. Liked the presentation however. Fascinatingly overrated! Waste of 17 gigs :(

Last edited:
^ I haven't yet watched this. Many people are saying this is a really slow movie and that's the reason I usually stay away from biopics. OTOH, the imitation game was in a thriller format and I loved it.[DOUBLEPOST=1426486233][/DOUBLEPOST]Mockingjay 1 - 7/10
I never really did like the 3rd book of the series, and since this was only the first part, I went in with very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised that this wasn't a bad movie at all. The movie does a good job of setting up the stage for the final confrontation along with showing the emotional impact this has had on out protagonists. There were a few good action set pieces and of course JenLaw's presence helped.

Dum lagake haisha - 6/10 good individual performances by Sanjay Mihra, Ayushman and the new chick, but a weak storyline makes the movie average at least.

Hero - 7/10 - Typical animation movie, enjoyable and fun most parts.

^^I thought Dum Lagake was pretty decent except for the cheesy ending. Felt fake happy and out of line with the rest of the film. But a good film overall. I liked it.

Raavan. 1/10.

Holy god its so bad. The script is garbage. Just absolute garbage. Shitty dialogues all over the place. You can see everything happening before it ever happens. Chock full of shit cliches. AB performance is genuinely one of the worst bits of acting I have seen from any lead in any film. Not exaggerating, its horrible. I cant believe he got paid for this. I have not seen any of his other films so dont know if he had a stinker here or just cant act but dear god is he terrible in this. Aishwarya is garbage too. Although not a terrible performance. Just not much her character can do except look weepy and sad.

The film is such utter trash. There is just zero fun to be had in it. Not even in a "so bad its good kinda" way.

1 point cause its shot in some pretty looking places. Oh and Govinda is pretty cool.

Action Jackson - wtf/10
Piece of shit.

Ankhon Dekhi - 8/10
Rajat Kapoor churns out another good film. Very good performances overall.

The Lunchbox - 9/10
Very well made with great performances. Loved it.

Fury - 8/10

Finally got time to watch the most hyped movie of all time I suppose, well, movie wise liked it obviously, but questions..........!

Is there a noob-proof thing I can read about the movie? I mean WTF actually meant to be said?

PS: This is literally the most idiotic post I have ever made, LOL, the movie is Interstellar! God damn, 150 minutes really got into me!

Last edited:
Finally got time to watch the most hyped movie of all time I suppose, well, movie wise liked it obviously, but questions..........!

Is there a noob-proof thing I can read about the movie? I mean WTF actually meant to be said?
eh? which movie are you talking about?

The Interview - 7/10
Story wasn't satisfying and Seth Rogen didn't fit in movie but still i had laugh in some scenes, and glad to see performance of James Franco.

Theory of Everything 8/10

A little Death 8/10
Very funny movie to enjoy with friends :p

Back