Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

We Still Kill the Old Way - 7/10
RED - 8/10. John Malkovich is hilarious. LOL.

We squirmed in our pants when we saw her take out a squad at the end of Iron Man 2 (read: black leather+red hair), groaned with delight in our seats when we saw her spinning around with high testosterone in Avengers; grimaced a bit when we saw her straight hair in Captain America II, and then along came: Lucy...! Not bad. 8/10. Just for her.

Need for Speed - wtf/10
It was a sorry excuse of a movie. Aaron Paul was horribly miscast. Terrible acting by all and sundry.

Into the Woods - wtf/10
Couldn't finish it. It was a horrible experience for me.

Madras Cafe - 8/10
Finally got around to seeing it. Very well made. The acting could have been better, but the plot was exciting enough to keep me hooked.

Horrible Bosses 2 - 7/10
Started weak, but went from strength to strength. They made Kurt and Dale dumber this time around, but still an enjoyable comedy.

Last edited:
^ Haven't seen Theory of Everything yet, but the format of Imitation Game of good. I was skeptical at first since its a biopic, but it was presented in thriller format and it worked very well. Of course Benedict Cumberbatch's acting made it totally worth. 8/10

Nightcrawler - 7/10

Jake Gyllenhal deserved a nomination for this.

recently watched

Baby - 7.5/10 - decent movie. Nicely executed, awesome performance from all the actors.
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya - 1/10 - crappy story.

Nightcrawler - 8/10
Birdman - 5/10 - didn't liked it much.
Whiplash - 8/10
The Drop - 7/10 - nice performace by Tom Hardy
The Judge - 7.5/10 - liked this emotional drama with Robert Downey Jr. nice movie overall.
John Wick - 4/10 - enough of these one man army stuffs (like The Equalizer etc).

The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1 - 7/10
Liked it. Sets the mood for the final part.

Gone Girl - 8/10

Taken 3 - 4/10
They continue beating the dead horse.

Hugo - 4/10
This one was at the back of my mind for quite a while now because of the rave reviews it got upon release. Can't understand what all the fuss was about.

About Time - 5/10
Interesting premise but gets really tedious after the halfway mark.

Big Hero 6 - 8/10 Funny, Sounds terrific in DTS-HDMA.
The Hunger Games - Meh.
Captain America Winter Soldier - 7/10 Surprisingly Good.
Predestination - Had to read up to understand the plot. Bit Too much for me.

71 - 7/10.. Its started very well. But ended very slowly. But its a good one time watch.
Black Sea - 6/10... Acting was good. But rest everything was average.

The Signal - 8/10. (Though is slow at times, and the narration breaks).
The Break Up - 7/10. (Vince Vaughn is awesome).[DOUBLEPOST=1426214174][/DOUBLEPOST]Jack Ryan - Shadow Recruit : 8/10. It is actually a 7/10, but one extra point for cute-as-a-button, Keira Knightly.

Ironclad - 7/10. Decent if you are a fan of misconstrued history and the Magna Carta.[DOUBLEPOST=1426214367][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Judge - 7.5/10 - liked this emotional drama with Robert Downey Jr. nice movie overall.

It was good, yea.

Last edited:
Back