Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

With the "new twist" they have butchered the franchise completely.

That happened years ago: when the female terminator movie came out. Yes, the plot twist in Genisys is dumb and stupid. They could never create a substantial John Conner after Part 2; heck, even the grown up John Conner in the beginning of Part 2 (where Sarah gives a narrative) is/was better then Bale and this new one. Just hope, they tell more about SkyNet. The character development of The Terminator series is over.

That happened years ago: when the female terminator movie came out. Yes, the plot twist in Genisys is dumb and stupid. They could never create a substantial John Conner after Part 2; heck, even the grown up John Conner in the beginning of Part 2 (where Sarah gives a narrative) is/was better then Bale and this new one. Just hope, they tell more about SkyNet. The character development of The Terminator series is over.
You forgot the grown one in T3: Rise of Machines - the female terminator movie ;)
Genisys is trying to "reboot" the franchise Star Trek style - with time travel and what not. They just messed it up trying to be too clever. Most concerning being full on spoilers in the trailer itself.

I think the female terminator would have worked better if they had gone with an Ex Machina type approach to the character.

Watched Mithya. Really enjoyed it all the way through.

Last edited:
^Better than the first? The other reviews I browsed differed on that. Anyway, gonna watch tomorrow morning. The prices for evening shows are just too freakin much.

Avengers : AOU - 8/10
Quite good. There was no need for making it on 3D though. Deserves to be seen in IMAX, small screen theatres don't do it justice. Ultron is badass.

Avengers 2 : 8.5/10... Loved every bit of it. There was lot of content but too little time to fit all in. Some characters seem misplaced or unused. Overall it was a decent watch. Compared to first one this will feel less in terms of epicness.

mX4UIFr.jpg

Avengers: AoU - 7/10
IMHO (if you disagree, all the power to you):

Good: Cinematography (the jeep jump scene, fight scenes etc), James Spader, Some of Ultron's scene, lighter scenes like Avengers 1

Bad - Rehashed story from 1 - Heroes fight villian, he causes them to break up, they find themselves through some moment and team up fighting legions of bad guys in a city, No lead in to Civil War - will make watching the Next Cap first hour some what of a "Last time in MCU" before it moves forward, too many fight scenes, some really ridiculous scenes even by superhero movie standards

All in all, its a fun time timepass movie.

What really amuses me more is that there is a buzz online about, how dark the movie is. While I don't understand this dark thing, it does dig into some psychology of characters (which is used as a plot device for a new character). With a mind controller in the movie what were people expecting? But its not brooding and introspective or "dark", if they want dark from Marvel, they should watch Daredevil.

Age of Ultron - 7/10.

The jokes are stupid, action is good, story is weak. No character development. Way, too long a movie, to be honest.

Not talking about epicness. I take it you have not watched the trailer or not a fan of Terminator. With the "new twist" they have butchered the franchise completely. Matthew Mcconaughey's cry would have been more of "You maniacs. God damn you. God damn you all to hell" (to whoever thought of the idea and mostly to the person who cut the trailer).

Watched it dude. Haha i get what you mean now. i misunderstood at first :D

Avengers : AOU - 8/10
Quite good. There was no need for making it on 3D though. Deserves to be seen in IMAX, small screen theatres don't do it justice. Ultron is badass.
8.5/10 : Loved it. Total 'Paisa wasool masala entertainer' as we call it. Although there are many characters, Whedon has done his best to give justice to everyone.
Bad - Rehashed story from 1 - Heroes fight villian, he causes them to break up, they find themselves through some moment and team up fighting legions of bad guys in a city
Even I felt that if we look at this in a broader sense. it was quite similar. But then again wasn't disappointed as such. It was a fun watch.
What really amuses me more is that there is a buzz online about, how dark the movie is
THIS. It was still a typical Marvel fun superhero movie. Nothing dark or grim about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1430110409][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like the Joker from 'The Killing Joke'.

Last edited:
Back