Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Damn
Getting mixed reviews from everywhere too.
Seems like I have to reduce my expectations.
Go and watch with 0 expectations and you may end up liking it. I watched it yesterday but found it to be meh except perhaps some of the self deprecation. 6/10
Spiderman, was, on the other hand, a full on fan service. The trouble I have is, that, it did not advance the MCU storyline by much, maybe even regressed it ? 7/10.

I loved Spider-Man NWH, watched it on opening day. It tied up all other storylines and basically cleared way for the best version of Spider-Man going forward. Trying not to spoil anything, but every major character got time to shine (except one or two minor villains). Went in with so much expectations and was not disappointed at all. Even though some bits were spoiled for me due to stupid youtubers who put them in thumbnails, I really enjoyed those scenes. I didn't think the theatre atmosphere of Endgame could be replicated again, but it was very very close. Everyone in my theatre were screaming and cheering. Can't wait for Multiverse of Madness.

The trouble I have is, that, it did not advance the MCU storyline by much, maybe even regressed it ? 7/10.

I thought the opposite. It was very cleverly a Spider-Man story first and did not need any more larger Marvel characters than it already did (Dr Strange). If you watched What If... and the final trailer of Multiverse of Madness, you can connect the dots and see how this storyline will merge with the storylines of What If..., Loki and WandaVision and culminate into one big story with new characters in the mix, like Shaang Chi, Strange Supreme and Miss Marvel.

Last edited:
If you watched What If... and the final trailer of Multiverse of Madness, you can connect the dots and see how this storyline will merge with the storylines of What If..., Loki and WandaVision and culminate into one big story with new characters in the mix, like Shaang Chi, Strange Supreme and Miss Marvel.
Well, if one has to wait till the post credits ... I am not saying the movie was bad, it ranks among the top Spidey movies. I am saying it does very little to advance the MCU Phase 4 storyline.

Last edited:
The Matrix Resurrections - 6/10
As "good" as Jupiter Ascending, I'll just leave it at that.
Good thing it's already available on the high seas.
Wachowskis ran out of good ideas quite a while back. Come to think of it did they do anything worthwhile after Matrix?
Reloaded and Revolutions were crap too in my opinion.

I watched Witcher Season 2 and found it disappointing into the middle episodes but the last episode is good as it regroups the family.

Need to see Season 3 then.

Why!
Matrix Resurrections - not gonna rate it cuz I don't wanna give it the meh score it deserves. Not horrible, not good.
I can see what they tried to do to reboot this but this didn't need to be resurrected. Satire doesn't belong in the Matrix. I don't know if another one is in the works but better end with a good one rather than this, bring some other creative talent in to inject something fresh.
Of all the casting changes done, I found the new Analyst to be least annoying. Morpheus was kinda ok with time, but no way in hell will i accept the new Agent Smith.

Back