Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Matrix Resurrections - 6/10
As "good" as Jupiter Ascending, I'll just leave it at that.
Good thing it's already available on the high seas.
The Matrix Resurrections - I wish they never attempted to resurrect.
Way below average, forget my expectation.
If it was a Christmas romantic movie i would probably given it 6/10, but this is not the case. 2.5hr of garbage, substandard CGI works - I can clearly figure out what is 3d work, digital replacement. casting priyanka faking chopra was last nail in coffin.

When Hera Pheri was release it was amazing in every aspect, and later they released second part Phir Hera Pheri - which was nothing near to it, everything recycled - all dialogues coped from first part.
The Matrix Resurrections is nothing but recycled part one, with added "buddha buddi ka pyar" element and bad visual effect/CGI works.

If you have any love for the Matrix part 1, 2 and 3 - Please don't watch this - This is my humble request.

Rewatched Dune - still solid!
Free Guy - Not bad
What is Dune? Is it a documentary? I saw one such Dune in yt as short film which has heavy CGI.

Where is it available? In what OTT platform?

Free Guy is okay to watch just another comedy flick.

Yellowstone I thought was a movie but it's an drama episodey flick so not interested as I like short and action or adventure gripped movies.

Tere Bin Laden (2010) - Many people may not even know this movie as it was a small budget movie with not a lot of known faces and has Pakistani actor Ali Zafar. This is a gem of a movie in my opinion and I highly recommend watching. Avoid the 2nd version of this movie from 2016. The 2010 original movie is great.

Tere Bin Laden (2010) - Many people may not even know this movie as it was a small budget movie with not a lot of known faces and has Pakistani actor Ali Zafar. This is a gem of a movie in my opinion and I highly recommend watching. Avoid the 2nd version of this movie from 2016. The 2010 original movie is great.
Yes, an excellent movie. Also watch Well Done Abba, Phas gaye re Obama, Khosla Ka Ghosla, Chalo Dilli etc.

Last edited:
10/10
Really it was a good movie, must watch and second part 2016 is just rubbish.
Near about that time other movies were good too, like Kevin mentioned. some other movies are bheja fry, barah aana, yeh mera India, chalo dilli , papu can't dance sala.

10/10
Really it was a good movie, must watch and second part 2016 is just rubbish.
Near about that time other movies were good too, like Kevin mentioned. some other movies are bheja fry, barah aana, yeh mera India, chalo dilli , papu can't dance sala.

Another awesome movie is "99". It has Boman Irani, Cyrus Brocha (from MTV Bakra), Kunal Khemu, Soha Ali Khan and Mahesh Manjrekar.

Yeah really a good movie, You can also watch Khosla Ka Ghosla its a good fun movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466460/

Spider man Far from home was very good but the subpar 3D experience ruined it for me. The movie gave me slight headache even though I have some sort of cosmic immunity to headaches. The movie was very dark and desaturated too. Still the movie is a must watch if someone has watched Tobey and Andrew movies. For a first time viewer the movie is decent but may feel confusing and sometimes a drag. For people who have never watched the old series or have no idea of multiverse, it is a skip.
Matrix resurrection was total garbage. Even a person who has watched the original three multiple times and has a solid idea of what is matrix and what is going on in the movie, the movie is still total crap. Skip it and rewatch the original.

Back