Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Office spaces

I would rate it 8/10.

It has a slow start but picks up as the mc gets back to life.

It provides a lot of good laugh. It gives you some perspective about working in cubicles for long hours.

I would recommend a watch to all the people who are dead stuck on there jobs.

Eternals - The movie never seemed to get going. 4/10
Minnal Murali - 6.5/10 - Decent time pass movie.
Kurup - 8/10 - Dulquer Salman steals the show.

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City: 2/10. Watch it on fast forward only.
damn.. you scaring me.. just planning to watch it tonight.
Shall i will drop it? as its don't even have Milla... she is the one why i watched all RE movies.

Encounter - 7/10 ( https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/728526-encounter)
Liked it.

another one is

The Unforgivable ( https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/645886-unforgiven)
Don't want to rate it. This is a masterpiece!
Slow movie, but will keep you speechless at the end and tears in eyes, something in the league of Schindlers List.

Last edited:
Ghostbusters : Afterlife 7/10. I went with low expectations but found it to be surprisingly good. Far far better than the previous shit remake.

damn.. you scaring me.. just planning to watch it tonight.
Shall i will drop it? as its don't even have Milla... she is the one why i watched all RE movies.

Encounter - 7/10 ( https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/728526-encounter)
Liked it.

another one is

The Unforgivable ( https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/645886-unforgiven)
Don't want to rate it. This is a masterpiece!
Slow movie, but will keep you speechless at the end and tears in eyes, something in the league of Schindlers List.
Same for me and I feel you will end up comparing it to the Milla Jovovich movies all along. I can't recommend this to anyone who has seen the earlier Resident Evil movies.

KGF : chapter-1

Just an overhyped movie to its core.
The first half is so bad and cliche i couldn't bare to watch. I was watching with family so didn't want to switch mid movie, checked reviews the second half was better. Well it was better but to sit through the first half waiting for the second is just not watchable enough.

5/10

So I kept watching Harry Potter series on weekends during this month and I absolutely love these films. I am too late but I always disliked these type of fantasy movies but the writing is superb, especially for children I am assuming. Cannot rate one single movie but the whole series was like a 9/10 for me, except the last two parts (Deathly Hallows) which had a bit too much CGI ruining the experience.

Are their any other series like this? I mean based off some book and as good perhaps?

So I kept watching Harry Potter series on weekends during this month and I absolutely love these films. I am too late but I always disliked these type of fantasy movies but the writing is superb, especially for children I am assuming. Cannot rate one single movie but the whole series was like a 9/10 for me, except the last two parts (Deathly Hallows) which had a bit too much CGI ruining the experience.

Are their any other series like this? I mean based off some book and as good perhaps?
The movies are good, because the dialogues are 95% the same as the book, at least in the first few movies. That's why even people like me who had read the books first, would enjoy the movies, unlike many other cases where the readers don't like the movie adaptations.

Here is a list ... mind you, not all of them are good franchises, many of them are meh beyond the first instalment and many diverge from or do not even base the script on the original books ..
Ha ha thanks. As presumed before your post that Lord of the Rings maybe be similar so just started downloading it. Rest most are watched already but a few never heard of, will check them out.

The Last Duel - 8.5/10
I tried to like it, but wasn't my jam.

Got tired of hunting for good Hollywood movies so I've got some Korean ones lined up for tonight. Should be good.
Ha ha thanks. As presumed before your post that Lord of the Rings maybe be similar so just started downloading it. Rest most are watched already but a few never heard of, will check them out.
If you haven't watched LOTR yet you are in for a hell of a ride.
I need to get the extended editions and do a 12 hour marathon.

Back