Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

i hv seen TAARE ZAMEEN PAR. wht a movie man. wht performance by aamir khan and the kid. tisca chopra is gorgeous. she is really stunning.i luv her man she is tooo hot. overall i give 100/100 to this movie.

Tare Zameen Par: Another one of Amir's gems... Again movie scores a perfect 9.9... Well cause there is always scope of improvement... Thats how i like to keep it... Again a must watch... For all the parents... And for all the peeps who have lived in a hostel when they were young(I joined hostel in the third standard :p)...

Meet the Robinson's 7/10

tusharrastogi said:
i hv seen TAARE ZAMEEN PAR. wht a movie man. wht performance by aamir khan and the kid. tisca chopra is gorgeous. she is really stunning.i luv her man she is tooo hot. overall i give 100/100 to this movie.

Lmao! In which scene did you find her hot ? She doesnt have one hot scene in the movie..I agree she is good looking but hot ? that too in Taare Zameen Par ? Probably you were imagining something else while watching it :p Haha!

6/10

few scenes make it worth a watch..

Collateral

7.5/10

Tom cruise gives flawless performance again...in a very different role.

^^

Same movie. I wont give it any rating, just the statement that i was downloading the PreDVD release when we decided to go to the cinema.I left the download at 50% and went to see the movie,planning to delete the file afterwards. Lucky me, after watching I am gonna make sure i download the whole of it, and am gonna get the DVD9 whenever it comes out (this one is real collection thing) :hap2:

Manorma Six Feet Under: Awesome movie... Another low budget less hyped movie just like Jhonny Gaddar which is a good suspense but not exactly a thriller... Again a must watch and deserves a good 9/10...

Shoot Em Up! HD.

Shut your mind and enjoy the action..

7/10 overall.

9/10 for action.

---------------------------------------

The Brave One.

6/10

---------------------------

ST Nemesis

7/10

Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door .. first of all i couldn't watch it completely .. i just deleted the file . this movie wayy too sick. i mean i have seen lots of violent sick movies, i mean really sick stuffs but this movie is too much ..

digital_brain said:
Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door .. first of all i couldn't watch it completely .. i just deleted the file . this movie wayy too sick. i mean i have seen lots of violent sick movies, i mean really sick stuffs but this movie is too much ..

+1 i know wat u mean...........:no::no::no:

"girl next door" has violent scenes :O :O :rofl:

jab we met 8/10... kareena is just awesome...
TZP 9/10 ... aamir rocks :clap:

kauzy said:
"girl next door" has violent scenes :O :O :rofl:

dude,its Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door ... watch it and you will know what we are talking about .. its not cheap over the top Hostel like violence .... its like Irreversible ...:( :huh: :no:

Back