Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^^

+1

My room-mates were watching it..Joined them for 10-15 minutes..
It was unbearable..

Someone who loves that genre might enjoy it..:O

digital_brain said:
dude,its Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door ... watch it and you will know what we are talking about .. its not cheap over the top Hostel like violence .... its like Irreversible ...:( :huh: :no:

i thought u were talkin bout the one which starred elisha cuthbert :rofl: :rofl:

digital_brain said:
dude,its Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door ... watch it and you will know what we are talking about .. its not cheap over the top Hostel like violence .... its like Irreversible ...:( :huh: :no:

ohhhk..first even i thought it was dis girl next door

The Girl Next Door (2004)

and i was confused..lolz..thinking where is violence in dis movie :p

i even assumed that u were referring all da hot scenes in da movie as cheap violent ..scenes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

can someone help me on IM about the source of these movies. Just got myself a NU triband connection and would love to download a few of these.

bittorrent + google.

If you want something faster and without uploading back to the community, then shell out 10$ a month and go for rapidshare.

Wristcutters - A love story

One of the quirkiest movies I have seen in a while... really offbeat but an AWESOME movie. 10 Nominations (including Cannes Film Festival) and 6 wins.

8.5/10 maybe even 9

My wife and I thought this was a great movie.

Taare Zameen Par (9/10): A beautifully made movie. The best Amir Khan movie till date, i can say.

My Sassy Girl (9/10): A Korean movie. A perfect mix of Drama, Comedy, Romance. Story telling was awesome too.

wow i love that genre :D

gettin it tonite ;)

EDIT :-

That movie is 50yrs old :ashamed:
Not a huge fan of so old movies.
Bad Graphics/Old Actors/Typical

Still i love courtroom drama so will get it :S

dipen01 said:
wow i love that genre :D

gettin it tonite ;)

EDIT :-

That movie is 50yrs old :ashamed:
Not a huge fan of so old movies.
Bad Graphics/Old Actors/Typical

Still i love courtroom drama so will get it :S

watch it man .. i will blow you away .. the twist in the tail is awesome :eek:hyeah:

Because I said So.

and
Good luck Chuck.
Both are about 6.5/10. Light nonsense comedies. Nice fun. Though I must say Jessica Alba looked better in past. Too skinny in this movie.

Back