Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Kingdom

Dont want to rate it. Was forced to get and watch this movie by my cousin.

I think im getting bored of these - Uncle Sam going to every nook and corner of the world to get rid of evil. Common how many movies can you take.

The Matador - Half Yawn half Oooh Movie.. Cud have done w.o it. 6/10

Unfaithful -8/10 (Superb movie.. Both leads were so realistic. Loved it and Burnt it as well .. )

Monty Python and the holy Grail - 7.5/10

Sum comedy this was.. (psst.. Get it from the nordic rip torrent hosted on a Pirate of a bay .. something like that.. u need to have subs in english even if the movie is in english to get all the jokes.)

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Wristcutters - A love story
One of the quirkiest movies I have seen in a while... really offbeat but an AWESOME movie. 10 Nominations (including Cannes Film Festival) and 6 wins.

8.5/10 maybe even 9

My wife and I thought this was a great movie.

start to finish i didn't understand a single thing that happened in the movie. they said it was the next garden state and i was impressed by that, so i watched it. what a mistake that was...

'before the devil knows you're dead' - 7/10
sidney lumet movie - very disturbing, depressing.... very well made too. but i couldn't see the point of it.

Freefrag said:
3:10 To Yuma 10/10

Christian Bale at his best

i have already got the movie but havent watched it..can u just tell me in short what is it about ? and what kinda movie it is ?

Taare Zameen Par

Gr8 Movie!!

Also I was not suffering for dylexia

it did remind me of my childhood!!!
love the offbeat story!!

gr8 goin Aamir

Welcome - One of the stupidest movie i have ever seen, no hand leg movie... no story line... akshay kumar is sheer wasted in the movie, so is katerina kaif

National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets - Nice movie, good story plotting, 8/10

^^ Akshay Kumar has been a waste for quite some years now.......should start making movies with storylines now instead of half-brain comedies

welcome: crap 4/10....and dont tell katrina was a waste....she was there on the screen a lot and in the songs...wat more do u want?

10 items or less: 5/10...nothin much to tell about...and no katrina kaif:mad:

Back