Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^^ The reason Mal lost the perception of reality is coz Cobb planted this ides in her. Cobb was responsible for it. In a way Cobb was responsible for her death

is the spoiler tags really needed. I think everyone would have watched the movie by now

swordfish123 said:
^^ The reason Mal lost the perception of reality is coz Cobb planted this ides in her. Cobb was responsible for it. In a way Cobb was responsible for her death

is the spoiler tags really needed. I think everyone would have watched the movie by now
Yes, but I dont think Cobb could've known about it beforehand. That was the first inception after all. He probably thought Mal would be able to recognize the real world once they got there, but the inception simply grew stronger as they reached reality.

Defendor (2009)-3/10....did they really need to make a movie to prove the point...i think they wasted Woody Harrelson!!:(
The American (2010)- 6/10 ..... haven't seen george clooney in such a edgy role....was a gud watch especially the Italian towns capes that were portrayed ...too good.
Law Abiding Citizen (2009)-6/10...some of the scenes in this movie are really disturbing!!!!
Love in the Time of Cholera (2007)-5/10....actually the movie was good to watch a bit slow...watched this coz of the constant reference about the book in the movie Serendipity which i loved...so was curious what that book was about!!!:bleh::ashamed:

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford(8/10)- a surreal novelistic approach to last days of famous American outlaw with some solid and balanced performances esp, by Casey Affleck.

Unstoppable - 7/10

Gripping suspence and pretty decent acting but lacked the spark to make it an extraordinary suspense movie.

Back