Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Johnny English Reborn - 7.5/10

Giving the 7.5 only because of Rowan Atkinson. The guy is a genius.. wish he had a better script and editor along with him.

^^ Gee.. you remind me of my situation.

Only difference that i wiggled my way out. They even had booked the tickets and i still got the debacle out of my way.

Life in a big city i guess :p

Lincoln Lawyer - 7.9/10

The tattooed girl sure was pretty :)

Drive : 7.5/10. Expected too much before from the good reviews it had on imdb. But to me it was little boring, but its still very good movie. All actors have done very good job.

Horrible Bosses : 6.5/10. To me it was one time watch comedy movie. Some jokes were good. But overall the movie didnt have that much punch.

Mausam : 3/5

Apart from some inconsistencies in the plot, it is a decent well made film. Its starts off really well, the pre interval portion have some very memorable moments but unfortunately it loses track in the second half thanks to some absurd plot twists. The film reminds one of the simple old days when romance in films had this special flavor which is absent in most modern films. I would also like to mention the great performances from the leads, both Sonam and Shahid have acted really well and the chemistry between the two was good. If only, they had not stressed on every major event since 1992, this film could have been something really special. Its still a decent watch though, watch it if you are a romantic like me and like to indulge in some classic romantic movies from time to time(This one is far from a classic though!). Just keep your expectations low, ignore the absurdities of the plot and enjoy yourself.

The Notebook - 7/10

Always kept delaying watching this movie. Finally managed to watch it yesterday. Totally over-hyped. A one time decent watch.

Bad Teacher - 6/10
Cameron Diaz has started to look quite old....and in this movie that very fact is quite evident...
Its not a very interesting movie....but a decent one time watch......

13 Assassins : 9/10

Is more of a movie about planning and strategy, but at the same time is quite violent and graphic. Takes a while to get rolling, and is highly conversational.

Underworld Part 1 (2003) - 6/10 - A decent one time watch nothing fancy. Next part should be better. The story is idiotic.

Pulp Fiction (1994) - 8.5/10 - Classic! Samuel Jackson acting is awesome :D

^^

Part 2 is lamer. Nothing more in these series except K.Beckinsale in black+tight stuff. And her eyes turning ice cold.

Back