Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Interview - Watch it with friends. Turned into a laughter riot.

Gone Girl - 8.2/10
Acting good. Script/Novel.. The guy really lost the plot.
First part + a bit more was superbly done. The twist really spiralled out of hands. Pike was brilliant.
Pike gained and lost thirteen pounds three times. She stuffed herself with hamburgers and malts to gain the weight, and exercised with a professional boxer for as long as four hours a day and ran five miles (in 42 minutes) to lose the weight.

Heathers - 7.6/10
Weird movie which somehow held together. Movie trivia reveals some hidden gems of the movie.

Last edited:
The Equalizer - 5/10
Hollywood is increasingly turning towards the Sunny Deol school of cinema.

One Hero to rule them all, One Hero to find them,
One Hero to f#@k them all and in the darkness fight them

PK was hilarious. People who keep debating on religion and the issues surrounding it will enjoy it even more. Clever writing. Hope OMG and PK are just a start. I thought AK was a goner after Dhoom 3. He has redeemed himself to some extent now.

And for those who think PK and OMG are the same, they're not. Only the main theme is common. In OMG an atheist comes to term with god and grows a soft spot in the end. PK is much more unapologetic. Here a theist (the alien genuinely believes in god since he doesn't think one can lie) is fighting against the hegemony of religions, and then understands the foolishness of having believed in such a concept at the end. The end solution is a compromise though (going outright antitheistic can be a turn off for majority of the audience, who already have most of their beliefs questioned and turned aside).

Last edited:
Watched over the weekend
  • A Walk Among the Tombstones : 6.5/10 : decent watch
  • Predestination : 6/10 : I knew the story before. Took few minutes to catch up. Nicely made though.
  • I Origins : 5/10 : couldn't finish the movie in one sitting :p
  • The Equalizer : 5/10 : its like Hollywood is also catching up with bollywood in copying South Indian movies. :D One man army (aka Sunny Deol) stuff.
  • Maze Runner : 3/10 : This is the last movie I will ever watch with kid actors. Utterly boring IMO. (others such craps I watched were Divergent, Enders Game...and I have had enough). :stop:
  • TMNT : 5/10 : Thank god I didn't went to theaters to watch this.

• g :p
  • The Equalizer : 5/10 : its like Hollywood is also catching up with bollywood in copying South Indian movies. :D One man army (aka Sunny Deol) stuff.
  • Maze Runner : 3/10 : This is the last movie I will ever watch with kid actors. Utterly boring IMO. (others such craps I watched were Divergent, Enders Game...and I have had enough). :stop:
Enders game was awesome! to each his own i guess! Would agree on The Equalizer though!

PK was hilarious. . Clever writing. Hope OMG and PK are just a start. I thought AK was a goner after Dhoom 3. He has redeemed himself to some extent now.
Nice- just what i thought. It was difficult subject which they handled pretty well. There would have been scores of controversies and the film would have been banned, even with just one wrong step! Religion is such a holy cow in India , we got to admire people behind OMG -PK for even trying! and another startling discovery is that people can dislike PK but love OMG! well good to know that everyone doesn't follow the herd mentality!
And yep i never thought Amir would do a movie like Dhoom 3! just that one movie, and i began to question the judgement of AK!:p

Watched PK over the weekend and liked the movie. (Over) sensitive people will not like it (for the religion reason, not for acting etc). AK acted well in the movie.
The topic is very sensitive in this country where people with blind faith will kill others in name of protection of religion and what not.
Yeah AK doing dhoom 3 was a bit of stupid thing.

Back