Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I would rate #PigMovie 5 stars. But it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Pig (2021).jpg

Last edited:
I would rate #PigMovie 5 stars. But it may not be not everyone's cup of tea.

View attachment 109550
It turned out to be one of those weird Nic Cage gems in recent times like Color Out of Space and Mandy.

The guy does a lot of crappy movies but sometimes he still manages to surprise us.

Bruce Willis on a movie poster though nowadays is straight up the singing canary of a crappy movie.

The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
8/10 - great to see Salma Hayek back in screen again :hearteyes:

Punches are superb, rolling on the floor laughing guaranteed.
sometime i also got a feeling like its made like a 2005-2010's Bollywood movie. fighting & comedy. Full entertaining movie.
In Short Full on Masala movie, watched it other day and it was refreshing
Loved the surprise at the end when Michael signed the paper and it wasn't his contract (not gonna spoil it for others with details)

The Tomorrow War: 9/10 good sci-fi, surely some new and refreshing ideas, the type aliens was kinda new
Expendables Trilogy: 99 out of 100 not much to say
Black Widow: 9.5/10 great story & portrayal
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard: 10/10 full blast comedy, action with a big pinch of drama

next up - Gunpowder Milkshake, Forever Purge, Midnight in the Switchgrass

Last edited:
One of my fave movies, watched it more than 5 times. Will Ferrell like you've never seen him before. I liked the performances by the rest of the cast too.
Unlike any movie you've seen, probably.

Stranger than Fiction (2006)

Roger Ebert gave it 3.5 out of 4 stars, stating that the film was thought-provoking and moral, and that "Such an uncommonly intelligent film does not often get made...which requires us to enter the lives of these specific quiet, sweet, worthy people".

Attachments

• Stranger than Fiction.jpg
    Stranger than Fiction.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 119
Beach Red (1967)

Saw it when I was younger, thought it was a good movie then. Saw it again : confirmed, one of the best, if not the best, anti-war movie.

Not for the faint-hearted, though. Remember the beach landing in Saving Private Ryan ?

Saw it when I was younger, thought it was a good movie then. Saw it again : confirmed, one of the best, if not the best, anti-war movie.
If you want to be horrified and numbed by the horrors of war watch this-

Its based on the real-life atrocities commited by the like of Dirlewanger Brigade in Belarus.

This is the most harrowing war movie I ever saw. All war movies end up lionizing war as the spectacle of war is too exciting for our lizard brains but this is totally different.

Back