Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Woah, totally wasn't tracking this. Stoked! I don't want it to be better than the older ones, but just don't want it to disappoint.

I saw Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song recently. It was the final movie of the Heaven's Feel trilogy. It was a treat to watch. Satisfying ending. Hope they adapt the Fate route. A man can hope.

I'm one of those guys who really liked Cloud Atlas :p There was something about it. Some story arcs were better than others of course.

Please don't tell me someone gave the Wachowskis money again after Cloud Atlas.

...and the masterpiece that was Jupiter Ascending.
TBH this trailer is giving off vibes like the movie Bliss, like all the preceding events were just a drug hallucination/ part of imagination and not reality itself.
Plus Keanu is now John Wick in all movies and that discount Morpheus is a disappointment.
Still gonna watch it ofc since the first one is one of my all time favs.

Last edited:
Haha yeah, Jupiter Ascending is a big no no. Since Cloud Atlas was brought up, I do recommend people to give it a watch. The Neo Seoul arc was my fav.

I'm one of those guys who really liked Cloud Atlas :p There was something about it. Some story arcs were better than others of course.
I remember watching this movie coming back from college and totally fell in love with the music. Cloud Atlas Sextet to this day is my favorite music which calms me. This movie is a masterpiece.

watched many indie movies with family, more like re-visited as i had already seen them, based on social themes , some of them were Water (2007), Bandit Queen by Shekhar Kapoor, Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro, Pushpa ki maut & Rui ka Bhojh

Back