Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Pianist - 8/10

Not sure how Brody got Oscar, but the direction, sets and cinematography are fantastic.
Some scenes are really heart-wrenching.
Movies like these were watched on Star movies, the 9 p.m sbows. Pianist, Boy in Stripe Pajama, Schindler's List etc. I can never watch these movies again.
Timeless classics. As far I could remember Brody's performance was fantastic in The Pianist.

Fabelmans - 5/10. Steven Spielberg making a movie on his life. Underwhelming for a regular audience. If you into art or films, maybe you will like it better

Movies like these were watched on Star movies, the 9 p.m sbows. Pianist, Boy in Stripe Pajama, Schindler's List etc. I can never watch these movies again.
Timeless classics.
I avoid watching English movies in TV channels, they went (or had to go) sanskari and cut too many scenes.

As far I could remember Brody's performance was fantastic in The Pianist.
Guy felt emotionless for most of the time, I expected to be saddened about protagonist but didn't. Just my opinion.
Meanwhile a similar movie called, Life is beautiful, I still feel tears when I remember the movie, protagonist and his son. Impeccable acting and movie.

Has anyone watched "The Outwaters (2022)"
Is it that sick horror?

1677691737380.png

So, last week, I was browsing through r/movies (as I usually do seldom), and this post asking Which movie traumatised you? irked me. I looked at those replies and for some reason chose The Human Centipede (First Sequence) [2009]. Generally, I can't stand or watch movies that promote gore or extreme human torture, but I somehow survived this movie.

Don't know why it scored so bad on IMDB, but it's definitely a 11/10 thriller that I simply cannot dare to watch again.

On a happier note though, just to brush off the negativity, watched Say Anything (1989). I have to say, 1989 delivered two of the greatest rom-coms of all generations, one being When Harry Met Sally, and other one being this. John Cusack really knocked it out of the park and I still don't know why he didn't even get an Oscar nomination.

Operation Fortune: Ruse de guerre​

I have no clue what is wrong with the movie. Sub par performance by pretty mcuh everybody except Hugh Grant. Were the actors not paid, or something worse? Accounting in the Jason Statham + Guy Ritchie factor this has to be the blandest movie ever.

Blah / 10

So, last week, I was browsing through r/movies (as I usually do seldom), and this post asking Which movie traumatised you? irked me. I looked at those replies and for some reason chose The Human Centipede (First Sequence) [2009]. Generally, I can't stand or watch movies that promote gore or extreme human torture, but I somehow survived this movie.

Don't know why it scored so bad on IMDB, but it's definitely a 11/10 thriller that I simply cannot dare to watch again.

Haha, take a look at this video then, you'll absolutely hate it as the human centipede comes in only around the 7th minute mark

TENET [finally] : 8/10. The end was just too much. Too much. Concept was strong, but the movie got weaker as it progressed.

Quite Place (I, II) - 9/10. Freaky monsters, worse than Jeepers Creepers.

The fall (8/10)
Patch Adam's 1998 movie (9/10)
Pathaan (1/10) have no idea how this movie made so much money and hype. Probably good movie for kids wanting to see action only without any applied common sense or a story.

Avatar(2009) - 4/10 James Cameron on acid.
Avatar wtf editon(2022)- 1/10 National Geographic on really bad acid.

90 min Steven seagal movies have better story than this pile of turd.

John wick 4
Solid 9/10. Coming from a guy who is a fan of Keanu Reeves and John wick franchise.
The guns blazing action, the versatility of the actor using various martial arts and gun-fu is something on another level. Donnie yen is awesome in this chapter.
No spoilers but that dragon breath shotgun scene damn.

Back