Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone help me identify the movie.

Amitabh Bacchhan plays the son of a zimidar (landlord), and his stepmom doesnt like him, and keeps telling him to go out and play, to focus on agriculture etc, so that he neglects his study, and goes on to fail in life.
If you replace Anil Kapoor with Amitabh then its Beta

There will be blood - 3.5/5
It was very different from the movies that I usually watch there wasn't much excitement but what it did really well was tell a story. The camera work and the way that the scenes are shot and put together was quite good. It was one of those movies that makes you really think.

Maharaj 2024 On Netflix
8/10
I didnt find anyhting that hurts the specific section of the society for which this movie was stalled for launch.
Junaid although this was a debut for him he is too good in this, and jaideep is terrific as usual

Civil war - 3.5/5
Good but politically hollow.
Politics is just for background which I agree could have had more work. For a movie that wouldn't have been credible a few years back except under dystopian sci-fi but somehow is credible today in the non fiction category. If you came to this movie expecting politics you won't find any.

Instead I found this movie more about photojournalism and photography. The movie revolves around photojournalists and their experiences in a quasi war zone. How to get that shot that sets you up for life in the profession

About 7/10 for an OK watch

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone help me identify the movie.

Amitabh Bacchhan plays the son of a zimidar (landlord), and his stepmom doesnt like him, and keeps telling him to go out and play, to focus on agriculture etc, so that he neglects his study, and goes on to fail in life.
match some what with Sooryavansham (1999) (but in this movie no step mouther)

Prisoners (2013) 4.5/5
Great performances, if you love thrillers, then a must watch also it has great ending.
Maharaja (2024) - 4/5
Loved the twists. Gripping movie.

Last edited:

Other actors? hat may help to narrow it down...

Maharaj (Hindi, 2024) - 6/10

Good performance from Aamir Khan's son Junaid Khan but Jaideep Ahlawat as JJ is superb. The last court room drama is well directed and I'm actually glad they didn't stretch the movie to 2.5 hours.

Back