Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Just watched Taxi Driver (1976)....:O :O A psychological powerhouse, its Robert De Niro's best performance till date...n saying anything about Martin Scorsese' superlative direction wud be an understatement...:no:

This movie will make you sit up and think... :O

A big 10/10...........

Can't believe you watched it for the first time. And yes, The Matrix even used Dark City sets in the first chase scene, where Trinity outruns agents. The Thirteenth Floor came out the same year (1999) and is also worth watching.

I recommend The Machinist and The Prestige to those who liked Christian Bale in Equilibrium. A talented actor, he is.

watched Fantastic Four: TSS in theater ...... good time pass movie but nothing gr8 about it ........ 7/10

The Machinist at home 720P ....... one hell of a movie ...... i have seen so many psycho movies recently ...... i think i am now thinking like them :-/ .....9/10

Again watched The italian job at home 720P ........ awesome it is as always :D ....... 12/10

and strange thing happen while coming to office saw a blue Mini copper S ....... i just can't describ how sexy the car was :D

:) watched fantastic four in movie hall...

I liked the movie(well Jessica Alba was a good reason...I am in love with her :p )

After watching spiderman and superman which I did not like(I was expecting full time action not spidy or super falling in love with their gf's and other sentimental bullshit)

FF4 had some nice comic scenes and was basically simple and fun action...No senty stuff:hap5:

The end was a bit abrupt though...Short movie just about an hour and a half..

Rating :8/10

A few days back i saw 'The fountain'...going by the IMDB rating my expectations were quite high....alas, it turned out to be a big disappointment...it's a flick about the quest for immortality....hugh jackman n rachel weisz are pretty good actors..so no complaints on the acting part...music is fantastic...haunting type..and a few decent effects....there are some weird scenes (esp the space globe thing) though..

pretty boring movie i'd say....though the movie may appeal to people with philosophical bent of mind...

my rating : 5/10. Stay away if you are looking for good timepass entertainment.

saw this movie ' Fateless ' . well made and a real sad movie about a young boy in a concentration camp.
another one 'Obaba' - great story and movie a bit slow but interesting movie.

Private Ryan said:
Requiem for a Dream (2000) - :O :O :O :O :O

I've got no words to describe it except...a big 10/10........:hap5:

^^^
:rofl: :rofl:
I know. Does seem to have that effect.

Last movies seen -
13 Tzameti - 8/10
Piraets of the Caribbean 3 - 7/10
Little Miss Sunshine - 9/10

saw DIE HARD 4.0 I felt its ok kinda movie... fast action no brainer nothing exceptional about it... No way close to the original but better than the movies that have come lately.... 8/10

me watched 4 movies over the weekend....here is the list

1) Hot Fuzz - Superb Movie - 8/10 ( way too fast)

2) Deja Vu - Another Superb movie - 7/10 ( more of a sci-fi movie )

3) Runaway Jury - Awesome - 8/10

4) Die Hard 4.0 - mind blowing Action - 8/10

Couldn't have had a better weekend i guess.

Back