Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

dipen01 said:
Has anybody seen Indiana Jones Trilogy ?

I am planning to watch it if there are favorable reviews..?
Favourable reviews? Are you serious?

The ultimate boys movies.
If one saw only 3 movies in a lifetime, those 3 would be a really good choice :p

Juno - 5/10 - An overrated movie that tries too hard to be funny but fails to impress.This movie being nominated for an Oscar over Into The Wild is a sad fact.

saumilsingh said:
Favourable reviews? Are you serious?

The ultimate boys movies.
If one saw only 3 movies in a lifetime, those 3 would be a really good choice :p

Ok...Now i am definitely on it :hap2:

amigoatul said:
Juno - 5/10 - An overrated movie that tries too hard to be funny but fails to impress.This movie being nominated for an Oscar over Into The Wild is a sad fact.
And here i thought that it was only me who didnt like it very much :S

amitgoatul said:

Hmmm... I was thinking of seeing it this weekend, but now I'm skeptical. Considering the fact that I loved Into the Wild.

Hitman - 9/10

Shoot 'em Up - 10/10 - awesome stunts

Juno - 5/10 what was the movie abt?

Stranger than Fiction - 7/10 - VERY strange movie

Employee of The Month - 8/10

After School Special - Barely Legal - 9/10

Equilibrium - 11/10 ZOMG!!!

Meet the spartans -8/10

worth watching IMO if u watched most of the movies/series they've spoofed you are surely gonna enjoy it more than the original movies..but if u havent ..you may not understand the spoofs in the movie ..and wont feel like laughing..its a nice comedy :)

rPOk said:
Hitman - 9/10
Shoot 'em Up - 10/10 - awesome stunts
Juno - 5/10 what was the movie abt?
Stranger than Fiction - 7/10 - VERY strange movie
Employee of The Month - 8/10
After School Special - Barely Legal - 9/10
Equilibrium - 11/10 ZOMG!!!

Great, great movie. :thumb:

Krazzzzy 4: Nice plot, superb puns and one liners. Keeps you engaged for the whole movie and you keep on laughing at the situational comedy… Guyz, watch for Rakhi Sawant’s hot song and Galz, watch for SRK and Hritik’s versions of Title track!!! And everybody else watch for Suresh Menon ;)

P.S.The SRK version of Title song was much popular than Hritik’s in theatre as many peeps were recording the video on their mobile phones…

Back