Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Pink Panther 2

3 out of 10

I guess this gotta be the most unfunny Steve Martin movie i've ever seen(pink panther 1 looks far superior to this crap)

To top it up the movie also has our very own plastic smiling face(with an awful accent and acting)

(On a side note Nicoletta rocks any day over this fake beauty)

Angels And Demons

10/10 These movies are more interesting to me .

also The Bodyguard 2 , 9/10 . i liked this movie so much that i learnt few of the quotes

King of California - 8/10

Brilliant performances by Micheal Douglas and Evan Rachel Wood. It's comedy/drama about on and off relationship between estranged father and daughter, on the background of hidden treasure hunt. Some of the dialogues used in protagonist's narration are just too good.

"Parents have this advantage over us, We want to believe in them. And when we don't believe in them, we still just want to be with them."

:)

Love and Other Disasters - 6/10

Decent comedy, although for the first 15 mins it feels like a stupid chick movie... but overall entertaining.

kauzy said:
Watchmen.. TBH, i really didn't understand what was going on in the movie.. :S :S

Saw the same yesterday (my local Big Cinemas finally released it >_>) and I can see why you said that. Since I have read the Graphic Novel it was easy for me to understand since most the dialogues are the same too, but for someone who hasn't it would be pretty tough :p

As for rating it, i'd give it 8.5 / 10. Its probably the closest they could have made to the comic. Some poor acting scenes in it though. Rorschach with the mask was awesome, without the mask - meh.

Angels and Demons

7/10

typical mystery movie similar to other mystery movies like national treasure etc.

nice portrayal of science vs religion.

^ haha. that was one weird movie. i actually wanted to watch it cause i heard its gory. TBH there wasnt much gore, but lots of weird other stuff. :p

but the movie totally sucked. nothing in it.

The International 6 out of 10

Decent Action Thriller(watched it mainly because of Clive Owen)but could've been better with the climax(and Villains).

Valkyrie - 7/10 .

God promised Abraham that he would not destroy Sodom if he could find ten righteous men... I have a feeling that for Germany it may come down to one.

\ Colonel Claus Von Stauffenberg /

Back