Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Bolt - 6.5/10
Not so great, but not too shabby either. Coming from Disney, I really think it could have been better... I think the story was not bad, but the screenplay was too lengthy and linear for the plot.

Overall, a decent one time watch for whole family on Sunday Afternoon. :D

I Love you Man : 8/10

Genuinely funny.

We are Marshall : 8/10

Very Nice movie. Its not just another sports film, it has a soul, very emotional at times. Also, Matthew McConaughey was awesome.

We are Marshall : 8/10

Very Nice movie. Its not just another sports film, it has a soul, very emotional at times. Also, Matthew McConaughey was awesome.

True. It is a superb movie. Both the lead actors, McConaughey and the other guy who plays assistant coach Red Dawson, have performed wonderfully.

^Mathew Fox. I find it really funny, I haven't seen a single work of his in which his character hasn't shed a tear. The Cry baby of Hollywood I must say. :p But yeah, he acts well. I am not a fan of his character in LOST but he is likable.

District 9: 8/10 a nice movie which could have been a lil better sans the constant swearing, and the hand held cameras.

I dont where did hollywood get the idea that a hand-held camera makes the story more realistic, its just plain pain in the neck to watch the jerky camera movements.

Forgotten Pistolero AKA Il Pistolero dell'Ave Maria (1969) - 7/10

Nice Western revenge drama/action with excellent background score and good casting.

Aces170 said:
District 9: 8/10 a nice movie which could have been a lil better sans the constant swearing, and the hand held cameras.
I dont where did hollywood get the idea that a hand-held camera makes the story more realistic, its just plain pain in the neck to watch the jerky camera movements.
It was supposed to have a documentary feel and hence the "jerky" camera. It was far better than what Michael Bay used in his movies.

Back