Razer Death Adder - Is it worth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIKeINSTEIN said:
So what's the cost of a DA in Mumbai?? :p
(i don't mind getting one as long as it doesn't die like the copperheads. :p)

Lol...don't even get me started on razer's mice's reliability. What, mouse key sticking after a months use????

Aces170 said:
Add to that logic, will my q3a skills increase by 500% if I use an MX 518 compared to a normal MS basic optical ?

And while we are at it, will my batting skills improve 1000% if I buy one of those expensive Grenacles bat from UK compared to the locals brands I have here...

So if I can score 1 run in the match with a local bat, I can score a century with a grenacles bat....

Professional gaming is more of a sport now, and VFM is not a criteria there...

^^aces...The point is we're playing games sport wise but not professionally...If we were we wouldn't be looking at prices for anything would we? It'd all be sponsored...So VFM is important...this is India after all...

oops two consecutive posts. Mods please delete this one and merge with the above post, thanks.

well my 2-3k razer mice last 1-2 years max so i hate razer as a brand but my hands love the ambidextrous designs of razer so i'm glued to the ambidextrous design razer mice :D

but Razer DeathAdder is in a different league all together & does not face probs like the other razer mice as said by "Chaos" & "bottle" many times :)

so far my Razer Diamondback 3G has crossed 3 months without a single problem :eek:hyeah: *touch wood* :ashamed:

then close the thread why this market is interested for sell razer product :p

even bottle and sanyin are using mx518 so mine too :p

my mouse is working and good improve for gaming and surf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back