RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

vikid , i think only cars from the first post r available. scroll through the cars + boats and heli sections. maybe someone else has more info!! :ashamed:

Apextwin could not reply to G.o. execution request. Mailing the code to Gmano only.

EXECUTING THE ORDER-BATCH-1 two days after the NEW THREAD IS CREATED. KINDLY BE READY FOR PAYMENT-PMs. And kindly enlist yourself immediately in the new thread if you are SURELY BUYING a LISTED PRODUCT :hap2:

Will post a link to the New clean thread as soon as its created. All the current entries in the G.O. batch-1 will be moved to the new thread automatically.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
DONE. Thread moved.

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/rc-scale-model-cars-drift-cars-166356.html

Thanks all. :) PS: 1st post of this thread has been shifted to the new thread.

MODS can close this IC.

@Naveen, will try to post pictures as early as possible.

Check out the following link, this model is available (exactly the same, same packaging too)

New Syma Yellow 9093 Dragonfly Radio Remote Control RC Helicopter, 2CH RTF

Wholesale price quoted to me is Rs. 1,150, Two colors were there, yellow and blue.

@RadioHead, this car is with four function remote (forward, backward, left and right).

Box says that its injunction molded body and it has suspension too (I am not sure about this, but I see springs near the front wheel and there is some spring action when I press it in).

Forward action head light and reverse lights are there.

I saw a big size stunt car (didnt check it in action), guy was telling that it is the most powerful car available in the market
<
. Its made of ABS plastic or whatever to avoid damages, it seems.

YouTube - rc stunt F1 car similar ones.

what is the best price you can give me for this heli???

Back