RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

sato1986 said:
^Its currently a interest check. This G.O. will be executed after the final list of 6-7 items have been shortlisted as per people interests.

@jalanbk: 9070 seems like a good option to finalize :)
Q1: Any idea on battery life?
Q2: Attainable max height when flying outdoors?
Q3: Is it a good heli in terms of maneuvers?

Hi Sato1986

I think its time to list down interested people for the 9070 so we get a clear idea..what do u say ?

What happen to the Buggy's ??

apextwin146 said:
@Sato - I am not really sure what you are waiting for brother. As you can see the interest decreases by quite a margin when the IC prolongs for a long time. I think we should change this IC to a GO for a first batch of members no matter how many of them are there. This way other people who were interested will come forward once again.
I have an ICICI Bank account and i have dealt with GMANO sir before. So we can use my account and execute atleast a first order rather than waiting for some more time.
I am waiting for gmano to return, he said he coming back to his town on 6th may.
AND i was waiting for a volunteer. Thanks to you, my wait is over. :)

Ok, organising the thread as required.

m-jeri said:
I Need one 9051AB Heli the 3channel outdoor one..
so no ferrari??
No news about ferrari's availability as of now. Will update when i get any info.

@All: Im a little busy these days. Hence, would be updating the interested list in a while. You keep posting your requirements/interests here, and i shall compile the names and corresponding requirements at once.

Back