RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

Bro...if its 550+local shipping for the rc in the vdo...I'm in for 1 (once again)
also try to get some rc helicopter.

Thank you guys for showing your interests. Many more models coming in, though shortlisting of GooD models will be done to keep the G.O. effective.
Important: We need a volunteer on TE to handle the payments.
Payments from confirmed members will be NEFTed into the ICICI account of the volunteer. Then the total will be transferred to Gmano via ICICI NEFT. Then he will pay it to the importer.

Ohh boy am still in the past :)

":::::::::::::::::::Current News: UPDATED: 29/11/2010:::::::::::: "
Sato plz make the necesary changes to the main post.
Also FYI guys u can make most of the RC cars drift anyways if u have a flat n smooth surface. in fact my buggy does better drifting than those winyea cars. its just a matter of playin with the wheel alignment. I personally would still prefer the drifters from Hobbytron. atleast they had an extra set of wheels and working lights too. But again if price is the priority then this i feel is a good option.
Anyways good job Sato. :hap2:

Thanks for the input Radiohead. Yes, currently price is quite a concern. The hobbytron items are clearly costing more than TWICE the listed price (Obvious because they move from China -> USA -> India) , hence maximum members dint show interest at the heavily bloated prices.

Since many items from hobbytron ARE AVAILABLE at price LESSER than hobbytron list price, I can post/pm/mail the list of items which may be available. Experienced users like you can help us to shortlist the few super VFM and good quality models. :)

Sure mate do that. Will help u guys to the best of my knowledge although am also pretty new to the whole RC game :) u can PM me whatever queries u have regarding the pricing and availability or anything else too.
Cheers

Updated the Heli fetish with the list of available models. More models will also come :S Need to shortlist to 2-3 models which you guys think are the best. Input with technical reasons will be given preference. :)

I have made a list of available RC Helicopters and their Prices. (Creating the table in forum format will take a lot of time, hence created an image)

Many Models (9xxx) are from Double Horse Brand, you might be able to find the videos of the actual products in youtube.

You can check the detailed pictures and descriptions of the models from sites like

xheli.com, raidentech.com

(search using the item number)

^Its currently a interest check. This G.O. will be executed after the final list of 6-7 items have been shortlisted as per people interests.

@jalanbk: 9070 seems like a good option to finalize :)
Q1: Any idea on battery life?
Q2: Attainable max height when flying outdoors?
Q3: Is it a good heli in terms of maneuvers?

ahh..

will keep an eye.

I am in for the ferrari and one of them helis... i like the military one. got the looks...

and cheap.

@Sato - I am not really sure what you are waiting for brother. As you can see the interest decreases by quite a margin when the IC prolongs for a long time. I think we should change this IC to a GO for a first batch of members no matter how many of them are there. This way other people who were interested will come forward once again.
I have an ICICI Bank account and i have dealt with GMANO sir before. So we can use my account and execute atleast a first order rather than waiting for some more time.

Q1: Any idea on battery life? -- Almost all Helis have a flying time varying from 5-15 minutes... Normal standard is 10 minutes. it always depends on battery power and consumption but almost all are built for 10 minutes fly once fully charged.

Q2: Attainable max height when flying outdoors? - This also depends on Size of Helis, HElis with IR remote are not meant for outdoor flying (those which have red cap on controller instead of Antenna) as signal is infra red you can not fly with sunshine because sunshine interfere with signal transmitted.

Normal flying range is 30 meters for outdoor, and it also depends on range of controller, these cheap helicopter can not give you more than 30 meter radius... and that is good enough it is about 3-4 story high building

Q3: Is it a good heli in terms of maneuvers? -- This is good stable heli... Also IMO don't buy 2 channel / helis with single blade. twin blade helis have more stability that anyone else..

I myself have Phantom 6010 (eBay India: 3 Channel infrared controlled Steel Helicopter +USB chg (item 320524165497 end time 08-May-2010 18:30:27 IST))

I bought it for 1200 rs here in delhi sometime back .. this is indoor and very stable I am also looking for Outdoor one :)

If you need more info let me know, one of my friend has great knowldege of RC helis and he is the one because of who I have started this hobby

Back