RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
vantheman5211|9066|helicopter 3 ch|1 piece|1250

vantheman5211|w3126|1 piece|580

thank you.send me the payment details tomorrow.

Hmmm...have the payment details been forwarded?

Also one final change :

Instead of the Audi TT ...make it - 26400 1:14 scale R/C LAMBORGHINI (Yellow) ...(since the Audi is not the 1:14 one..i.e 30600)

Last and final confirmation :

ViKiD | 26400 1:14 scale R/C LAMBORGHINI (Yellow) | 1 Piece (Black if possible)

ViKiD | W3126 Drift car | 2 Pieces

Gmano,

I know I am late, however:

linuxtechie | 9053 | 1 | 2600
linuxtechie | W3129N2 | 1 | 580

Please let me know.

Thanks
+LT

andrew327 said:
I would like to buy the following
Andrew327 | 26400 | 1:14 scale R/C LAMBORGHINI (Yellow/One Shown in the Price List) | 1 Piece | 950
Andrew327 | W3131 | R/C Drift Car | 1 Piece | 580

Hey if the Lamborghini is available in black please change it to that :eek:hyeah:
Also any other models avail in 1:14 or 1:10 ratio, do let me know..

@linuxtechie, You are not late, you are just in time :p Will be placing the order with the importer only tomorrow.

Added your requirement in the list :)

andrew327 said:
Hey if the Lamborghini is available in black please change it to that :eek:hyeah:

Also any other models avail in 1:14 or 1:10 ratio, do let me know..

Will change the color option to black now. Whatever available as of last week is in the list posted in the first post. Will check with the importer again, if he has anything more this week :p.

27300 1/24 Audi Q7 (White color) 1 rs 450

31700 1/24 BMW X6 (Black Color) 1 rs 450

30700 audi TT (white) 1 rs 450

pls add them to my existing order of helicopter and drift car.

Gmano...

One query.

Will there be any warranty given by the importer? Also, will we be getting invoices for the purchase we make?

vercetti said:
Gmano...

One query.

Will there be any warranty given by the importer? Also, will we be getting invoices for the purchase we make?

As far as I know, no one provides warranty on Toys (Reason is obvious).

I can get you guys DOA warranty. If its not working on arrival, please let me know immediately, I will try to exchange it for you.

As regards the invoices, if you guys want it, I can get them. But Prices wont remain low as quoted here. (You know the reason).

Is it possible to add me to the list? :)

38200 1:14 GTR Quantity:1 Colour: Any(White should be last preference...)

sajitsm

I have added all the requirements posted till now.

thetechmind said:
can i add my share say by 3pm today :cry:

I have started preparing a consolidated requirement list, to be sent to the importer now. If you could add your list now, I can add it. Waiting till 3PM means, I have to send the list only tomorrow to the importer. Which means, further delay in GO :p.

Ok... I need to get an invoice. Higher value invoice is okay with me as long as I don't have to pay extra just for the invoice.

gmano said:
As regards the invoices, if you guys want it, I can get them. But Prices wont remain low as quoted here. (You know the reason).

BTW: Gmano-> does your imported also sell batteries for the car? I need a bunch of batteries for the CAR, and remotes for the Heli and CAR..

U can start another GO for this:)

vercetti said:
Ok... I need to get an invoice. Higher value invoice is okay with me as long as I don't have to pay extra just for the invoice.

BTW: Gmano-> does your imported also sell batteries for the car? I need a bunch of batteries for the CAR, and remotes for the Heli and CAR..

U can start another GO for this:)

If you need it with invoice, you have to pay more.

These guys are importing toys (1000s of varieties), as far as I know, they do not have chargers and batteries. I will check with my sources if anything cheaper can be arranged.

TO ALL:

I need your help guys, without which it will be hard for me to handle everything in executing the GO.

I need help for the following:

1. Calculate the Member wise total

2. Calculate the shipping charges (local guys can pick it up from me, others too can arrange local pick up if anyone from chennai is coming down to your place. This way you can save a lot on shipping)

3. Can anyone collect money from all, consolidate and send it to me?

4. If yes for the 3rd item, send payment details to all

Its a Group Order, I expect a Group Work too :D

damn, i am late...am definitely in for W380B :(

Later Edit:want this one

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 160
Member totals

rishabh.asthana - 2860
Roxtin - 1830
d@rk nemesis - 1830
vercetti - 6040
jalanbk - 2430
amit25589 - 580
thedeadghost - 580
psyph3r - 580
Sudarshan_SMD - 580
toxicdrift - 1160
cravikum - 1160
MTG - 580
amd999 - 580
ViKiD - 2110
khaleelda1 - 1050
nish_pinto - 580
Karthikeyan29 - 580
nvsr - 580
6pack - 900
farookh - 3180
Bandu - 450
Giridegr8 - 1770
djvirus - 580
xerocool - 2900
Andrew327 - 1530
vantheman5211 - 1830
linuxtechie - 3180
thedeadghost - 1250
sajitsm - 860
AnkushT - 1320

I say .... we divide the orders city wise...and send it to one central guy...from there people can pick up their stuff respectively :)

This will be the least confusing of them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back