RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i forgot to mention my Location

NOIDA , sector 25 (can be counted as New Delhi)

@gmano

That is why i think city based shipping will be a lot cheaper... plus the shared cost will drastically come down...

i think i and vercetti would go for joint shipping also if there are any other member from bangalore who stays near Kanakpura Road metro or near Banashankri he can also get his items shipped along with ours

jalanbk said:
Shipping cost fro this items will be calculated on the basis of Volumetric weight... So for actual shipping cost you need to have dimension of cartoon...

This is because this item are very less in weight and very big in packaging...

On the site each car on average weights 9.5KG
Mumbai Members

d@rk nemesis:Kandivli East

Thedeadghost:malad(e)

toxicdrift:Andheri (West)

AnkushT:Lower Parel

Bandu:Andheri (E)

Khaleelda1:mira road

cravikum:vashi / churchgate

Anymore guys from mumbai plz pm me.Currently all of the guys are from western suburb. :)

anyone else left out from mumbai pm me by 2morrow.

rishabh.asthana

Roxtin

vercetti

jalanbk

amit25589

thedeadghost

psyph3r

Sudarshan_SMD

MTG

amd999

nish_pinto

Karthikeyan29

nvsr

6pack

farookh

Giridegr8

djvirus

xerocool

Andrew327

vantheman5211

linuxtechie

thedeadghost

sajitsm

Shipping weights of the few items are as follows:

Big Helicopters (9051, 52,53 etc) = 5 Kgs. (Approximate volumetric weight)

Small Helicopters (9070, 9066 etc) = 1.1kg

Drift cars = 750 grams

Scale Model Cars 1:24 ~ 500 grams

Scale Model Cars 1:27 ~ 500 grams

Scale Model cars 1:14 ~ 700 grams

All these are without additional packing, I think we have to add 100 to 200 grams for additional packing (carton, bubble wrap, etc).

What...only 2 ppl from blore?

Anyone else from blore? its only me and rishabh.astana as of now.... Let us know if anyone else is interested

Hi am from chennai(Mahindra world city).,Gmano-->I can come and get it from you directly to avoid shipping charges.,Pls let me know.,

Karthikeyan29 said:
Hi am from chennai(Mahindra world city).,Gmano-->I can come and get it from you directly to avoid shipping charges.,Pls let me know.,

Sure, you can collect it from me :) . I live nearby Velachery.

seems there are only 2 people from NCR, vikid - Noida and me from Dwarka...

Anyone else ???

@gmano - In this case I will appreciate if you can ship seperately for us as travelling 40 kms to collect things becomes costlier than group shipping..

Also We can always send these through surface cargo whoever have Heli in their order.

I request the following members to give their location (others locations I have collected):

Roxtin

amit25589

psyph3r

MTG

djvirus

xerocool

Important update:

Helicopters:

9051A

Cars:

3808B

These items are out of stock now (as the importer has already supplied the entire stock to shops). It may take few weeks to get them back again. So We have to exclude these items from stock.

I have asked the importer to keep the items ready by tomorrow.

@jalanbk, yes, I can ship it to individuals.

For heli my order of preference --

9051A (first preference)

9051B

9053 (last preference)

@gnamo -- whichever is available in above list, please get one for me .. I know this is very difficult for you to maintain all this inventory...

Thanks alot for doing this in advance...

And to all other guys, if you purchase from local market 9051 does not come below 3000/- so grab whatever you can

Though I have specified this before...again specifying again as the details are missing in the PDF

@ jalanbk,

These models are available, let me know which one you want me to add to the list.

I have already posted the weights of the items in the First Post. Can anyone help me to calculate the shipping charges, total and PM the members with the Payment details? (I have made an excel sheet with the list and costs, I can mail it to whoever is ready to do this work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back