RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmano...just saw the xls

As per the xls can u have said that the below are not avaibale from my original order:

3809 RC 4*4 SUV w Charger is not available

and 9052 Helicopter 3ch outdoor is not available

Can you then pls get me the below instead of that:

W3808 RC 4*4 SUV w Charger BIG

and another 9070 Helicopter 3ch small

Kindly let me know the availability of these 2. I need to gift these to a friend

anyone who wants to calculate his shipping charges can go to this link

DTDC

vercetti said:
gmano...just saw the xls
As per the xls can u have said that
3809 RC 4*4 SUV w Charger is not available
and 9052 Helicopter 3ch outdoor is not available

Can you then pls get me the below:
W3808 RC 4*4 SUV w Charger BIG
Kindly let me know the availability of these 2. I need to gift these to a friend

hope the friend is me :p else i would ask gmano to ship it all to my place and will not give ya anything:bleh::bleh:

guess it is like this...

anything well below 5kgs should be calculated with express rates.
For Bangalore, a package of 1.2kg costs 75+45+45=165 or

pay for surface-cargo with minimum weight 5kg. So if you calculate as per express rate for anything below 5kg, and find that it is above 225(45*5-for a metro), you can choose minimum surface-cargo rate for 5kg which equals 225.
I may be wrong.

hey gmano!

just saw your mail man!

if you really dont mind gimme a day to get back to you on the consolidated courier charges for mumbai atleast!

individual shipping will unnecessarily cost us!

d@rk nemesis already has the list of mumbaites, will lookup thier order from the excel list you have give and will post the charges individual has to bear (in the ratio of wieght ofcourse)

just gime me a day buddy! if its ok with you.

D@rk Nemesis :

please pm me the list for guys from mumbai

okay.. now i got the excel sheet. but now im confused.. how do i know how much i am supposed to put for the shipping charges??. My place is at hyderabad shipping weight is 0.9kg. Need help

gmano said:
@ jalanbk,
These models are available, let me know which one you want me to add to the list.

I have already posted the weights of the items in the First Post. Can anyone help me to calculate the shipping charges, total and PM the members with the Payment details? (I have made an excel sheet with the list and costs, I can mail it to whoever is ready to do this work)
Hi,
I think we must really help Gmano with the shipping weight calculations. I really appreciate for all his work he's put in creating the excel sheet with rates and stuff. Let me know know if you want any local help from Mumbai.

+1 gmano

needs all the help he can get. thanks mano for singlehandedly taking this GO fwd.

ppl from a city can form a subgroup and save on shipping. mumbai junta pls pm darknemesis.

i think 9051A helicopter is not avbl so i will go for 9070 heli i will make the changes and transfer the money to you mano.

Same query as Toxic drift...

Express or Cargo?

Before calculating the total costs...we really need to know the shipping method part.

Hi Gmano,

Since....3819 and 9052 are not available can u update the below in my list pls.

W3819B RC 4*4 SUV w Charger BIG

Now, My Final List is:

W3126 Drift car 1 580

31700 1/24 BMW X6 (Black) 1 450

W3616 RC Sports Car (Red) 1 450

9070 Helicopter 3ch small 1 1250

9070 Helicopter 3ch small 1 1250 (NEW ADDED)

W3819B RC 4*4 SUV w Charger BIG 1 1320 (NEW ADDED)

The total is 5300 excluding shipping.

Can u pls confirm the above so that I can plan the shipping and transfer the final amount to u:hap2:

vikid were all doin surface cargo .. im still waiting for dark nemesis as mumbai buyers might be going the bulk delivery way..

dj virus according to surface cargo rates

580 drift car + 45 shipping + 10 packaging = 635 for you (i think) lol

Chennai guys can collect it from, so ignore the shipping cost.

Mumbai guys, I can do a combined shipping. But only thing is you can not avoid the Octroi in that case, I suppose. Sending one or two items may not attract Octroi? ( I can write as Toys for personal use in shipping declaration if it helps).

gmano has a point, i suggest we do home delivery for every1 in and round mumbai. dont want to pay more for octroi then.. im sure everyone can afford a 50 bucks more on their order .. its worth it. ne way its not gonna be free to meet up @ darks place unless ur gonna cycle your way to collect the parcels

EDIT: My friend is traveling to chennai tomorrow. Is it possible to collect it from u if I make the payment today or tomorrow?

vercetti said:
Gmano...dude can u pls confirm my query from post 131:(

9070 is available for sure.

The car, I have to call and ask the importer.

To ALL,

I spoke to the DTDC guy now, He has agreed for the following:

The weights above 1 kg will be sent in air cargo and the air cargo per KG rates will be applied. (It works in the multiples of 1 KG, 1.1kg should be charged for 2 KG)

Weight below 1 kg will be sent through Air shipping. Rates will be applied for 250 grams and thereon (as per the slab provided in their list).

Thanks, Can you pls ask the importer. If this car is not available then I will choose an alternate car.

Rishabh.asthana and I will have group shipping for this order. We might also have a friend in chennai who can get this for us. Can u pm or post ur contact details so that our friend can get in touch with u

gmano said:
9070 is available for sure.

The car, I have to call and ask the importer.

gmano said:
To ALL,
I spoke to the DTDC guy now, He has agreed for the following:

The weights above 1 kg will be sent in air cargo and the air cargo per KG rates will be applied. (It works in the multiples of 1 KG, 1.1kg should be charged for 2 KG)

Weight below 1 kg will be sent through Air shipping. Rates will be applied for 250 grams and thereon (as per the slab provided in their list).

And we can choose surface cargo as well for order > 5KG ??

the air cargo rates are almost double for Air cargo compared to surface cargo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back