Real GHOST STORIES and your views about paranormal!

I wish to experience such ghost like those "sleazy scene" shown on horror movies.

Still no luck:D

sent from (°)(°)

#[member='chiragsthakur'], i really dont remember where that boy has vanished, i just remember brakes screeching and then bang, totally off

but no scolds from parents yeah... becaz no parents
<

Here are all those real life incidents which i know from my own colony where i stay even today...
evil1.gif

My colony consists of 12 buildings. And is divided in 6*2 parts. Bldg No. 1-6 and no. 7-12. It has been 19years now m staying at bldg no 1. The other side no. 7-12 has an adjoining convent school just separated by a thin compound. People from that side say that 7-12 side was built on an abandoned graveyard land purchased from the old convent school and now the school has no graveyard but a garden, playground and school buildings. Previously while digging hole for holi initially some skeletons were recovered and it shocked everybody. and yr after yr many other places were dug around for holi and in almost every 2nd hole had either bones or some skeleton remains. Now the holi precisions has shifted to my side since 15yrs where all seems good.

Even it is said that the terrace on bldg 11 and 12 is haunted and any over night parties there has resulted in some trauma or incident. Victims were usually girls though nothing major happened and none lost their lives. At times even candles were seen flying or making rounds of those terraces or some shadow was usually found running which was common. Some people even saw a lady in white which use to stroll at night around bldg 10-12. Almost nobody stays on top floor of these 3 buildings and their terraces have been sealed building permanent wall and just a tiny door which too is kept locked.

On top floor of bldg 9, my friends young bro once peeped into an empty flat via lock hole of the front door and he was shocked to see a womens body hanging & crying from the ceiling with yellowish lighten background around. He had severe fever for long days. That flat is still empty after that 16yr old incident and that door completely sealed.

A lady in bldg 6 was dumping garbage at around 11.45p and she saw a small boy in white came at her suddenly and tumbled her trash bin and ran above a tree and vanished. She fainted & went into unconscious state and was rushed to hospital where she was treated for 2 months. She was already a bp patient. Thankfully she came out of the trauma easily and dint suffer any heart attack. Her age was 68yrs.

Also, after dark, if you stand exactly between the dividing zone of 6 buildings, you can actually fell & make out that the first half of the colony is very pleasant, fearless and lively. But if you look at the other half, it literally looks very silent, haunted, scary and very dull. And you can even see mist or fog type air all round that region. Even leaves of tress are dead still there.

Some years back a bunch of guys even did plank-chit in bldg no 10 in one of his flat and they came out running as they felt the spirits or whatever it was. And only after doing some pooja ritual the guy again star staying there. His family stays abroad.

Even in my so called safe zone, in bldg 4 top floor, where my groups best friend use to stay, in previous staying family, a women died by falling in toilet while doing some clean up job. My friends sister who use to study late nights, have heard strange sounds of bangles and ghungroos in corridor usually between 2am-4am. But when we sat continuously for 8 days at night for studying or just to get any glimpse, we didnt heard nor felt anything. Even his mother heard it but only twice.

I got very fascinated by all this and asked my friends to accompany and go ghost hunting at night. But sadly they ignored and said its better we stay out of all this. Still one of my good friend at that time did accompanied me twice at 4am when we use to study whole night for exams. What i felt was only cold gusty wind and nothing else but as soon when i approached my zone it was normal hot n humid at that very time.

Just 15 days back my best pal and the oldest member of the colony shifted to a new house in new mumbai--the one whose bro saw the womens body hanging..

Now my family is the only one who is known to be stayed here for long as all oldies have already left...19yrs & on... i feel proud.
happy19.gif

Still today whenever i get time, i stroll down after 1am to catch a glimpse of something unusual ...still hunting for it....hope someday i get to see atleast an inch of that mysterious stuff...
1ign123219.gif
out there???

But i guess now all that stuff might have vanished coz the colony isnt the same which it use to be before....many things have changed in past 5 yrs....new people, new developments, more noisy...but still 40% is same as before....hope theres still something behind those sealed doors and terraces....a no mans land...
evil.gif

I am not so sure if I should have read that!

I am currently alone in the house, and am scared to death and I do not want to hear those bangles and all!

<

BTW, can you by any chance manage to get to the sealed part?

This is the scariest experience in this thread so far!

I hope that I am able to sleep at night and do not come across that lady or the boy!
<

Hmmm... I have never seen or experienced anything first hand.

But I have heard a lot of stories myself...

An aunt of mine stays at Anand Park in Thane. People in Thane might be aware of this incident... it was all in the local newspapers for days!
<

A few years back, the guy staying on the ground floor of her tower called up the police and said that there were 4 blood covered dead bodies in his living room.

The police rushed in with wireless vans and jeeps. There were atleast 2 dozen policemen who gathered there in about half an hour. They found nothing.

The man swore of having seen the bodies. He was middle aged and had no history of any mental illness. But he was sent to a psychiatrist after that incident... Nothing happened.

The man and his family still live there and he still shudders if one mentions the incident to him. He has been having a normal lifestyle as before. There is no way he could have been insane.

Does anyone know anything about this tall skyscraper in Mumbai which supposedly is empty ?

There are i guess 2 similar skyscrapers in Goregaon east on the road which goes to Film city. These two skyscrapers are visible from western express highway as well as while passing by goregaon in local train.

One of these is occupied by residents and other is empty.

yeah those are the Megh Mallar towers. but that was some silly rumour. Last i saw (some years back) all of the towers were occupied almost completely.

Does anyone know anything about this tall skyscraper in Mumbai which supposedly is empty ?

There are i guess 2 similar skyscrapers in Goregaon east on the road which goes to Film city. These two skyscrapers are visible from western express highway as well as while passing by goregaon in local train.

I stay alone and I had a fright once long time back. In middle of night when i was asleep, i thought something heavy was on me. So i opened my eyes and saw a woman sitting on me. I thought i was dreaming and closed my eyes and when i opened it her face was close to my face and she was smiling, and that made me frightened so much, i shut my eyes completely. I couldn't even open my mouth with fright to shout.

After 2 -3 seconds, it felt like some weight on me has disappeared, and when i opened my eyes she had disappeared. I couldn't sleep after that nor did i try to get from bed up till morning came. I still remember her face, and she is no one i know of or met till now. Weird.

I dismiss it as a nightmare now.

#[member='GameR1120'] thanks.

It took me two days to compile all incidents properly.

Others may find it boring to read my looong post but its worth the time and very interesting too. Read on...
123.gif

we used to go there in that building on evening strolls. During that desertion period and it was fun.

There were 3 floors for parking and Then the tower .

We had our cousin brother who used to stay in the income tax quarters nearby and we used to play there extensively during our summer vacations.

Last i heard from a college friend who lives there was there was a murder that happened of one of the labourers something to do with 2 No. Business and to prevent people from people checking that place the rumours were spread.

I guess that place is fully occupied.

With the prices for residential apartments in mumbai i guess if given An option people will even go and reside with the ghosts if people were to find concrete evidence of ghosts @ that place
<

Others may find it boring to read my looong post but its worth thetime and very interesting too. Read on...

No dude, it was pretty interesting and scary! That's why I said I shouldn't have read at night and that too alone!
<

I stay alone and I had a fright once long time back. In middle ofnight when i was asleep, i thought something heavy was on me. So i opened my eyes and saw a woman sitting on me. I thought i was dreaming and closed my eyes and when i opened it her face was close to my face and she was smiling, andthat made me frightened so much, i shut my eyes completely. I couldn't even open my mouth with fright to shout.

After 2 -3 seconds, it felt like some weight on me has disappeared, and when i openedmy eyes she had disappeared. I couldn't sleep after that nor did i try to get from bed up till morning came. I still remember her face, and she is no one i know of or met till now. Weird.

I dismiss it as a nightmare now.

Was she beautiful?
<

quote from phoenix844884 on my thread about black holes not about ghosts hehe

Put simply: This thread needs to be shut down.
I don't think TE has ever associated itself with any religious thoughts, sects, cults, or people.
Religion is a personal opinion, a belief to be maintained within and not splashed all over a board discussing technology.
Any one man's personal life and past are irrelevant here. Keep it to yourself. Move on. Life will deal us shitty cards at one point or another.
I am sure there are other boards that discuss religion and deal extensively in verses from all the religious texts. Just don't do that here. Let's stick to tech, gadgets, gaming and science.

well let me tell you something dude religions made up all these ghosts and this thread is worse than mine .

well lets talks about ghost and paranormal

let me ask you this are prophets included ? and why not ?

i closed my thread and i will come here and continue my story then . without being criticized for opening a religious threads

do you consider this verses to be a paranormal ? because scientist could not deny it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtrDSVolwEU

Back