Real GHOST STORIES and your views about paranormal!

Why are you pulling me into this stupid thread??

because u don't exist, yet we can see u
<

Cause she appeared from no where crossed the highway and started walking by the side, it was in a patch where there was no street light... I cross on the bike and when I look back no one was there.... Deserted highway no houses nearby

wotttttttt, a live accident.

Today a ghost made me to fall from the bike, head banged the road paining like hell, legs scratched, and you won't believe my bike didn't received a single scratch, neither a dent
<

Actually today i was driving back from my college, today we were having presentation so got a little bit late, my college is 90km away from me, and we have to pass 8-9km stretch that it totally empty and looks like dead, today while driving back, i was cruising at a speed of 70-80, suddenly from no where a little boy jumped in front of bike, to my horror i pulled the brakes with hell lot of force along with downshifting for engine braking purpose, and then banggggggggg.. light goal.. after that my mind got off and i don't remember anything else.

After 5-6 min our college bus came, and made us awake with water, my friend also confirmed he saw the boy coming in front of the bike
<

why the hell i face so many horror accident, am i born as a ghost consultant
<

still my head is paining like hell and it got a big swelling on left side, but i am really astonished to see my bike to receive 0 damage. My friend sitting behind me got bruises on his leg and shoulder. i was riding my Karimza R.

I had done better work than the pic posted above, without even using Photoshop. I just used MS Paint. Can't post the pic here cos it has all my girl classmates / friends xD

And yeah, I had scared the shit out of them
<

Today a ghost made me to fall from the bike, head banged the road paining like hell, legs scratched, and you won't believe my bike didn't received a single scratch, neither a dent
scared14.gif

Actually today i was driving back from my college, today we were having presentation so got a little bit late, my college is 90km away from me, and we have to pass 8-9km stretch that it totally empty and looks like dead, today while driving back, i was cruising at a speed of 70-80, suddenly from no where a little boy jumped in front of bike, to my horror i pulled the brakes with hell lot of force along with downshifting for engine braking purpose, and then banggggggggg.. light goal.. after that my mind got off and i don't remember anything else.

After 5-6 min our college bus came, and made us awake with water, my friend also confirmed he saw the boy coming in front of the bike
sad.gif

why the hell i face so many horror accident, am i born as a ghost consultant
sad.gif

still my head is paining like hell and it got a big swelling on left side, but i am really astonished to see my bike to receive 0 damage. My friend sitting behind me got bruises on his leg and shoulder. i was riding my Karimza R.

Thank god u are ok
<
,i think the kid ran off
bye22.gif

Cause she appeared from no where crossed the highway and started walking by the side, it was in a patch where there was no street light... I cross on the bike and when I look back no one was there.... Deserted highway no houses nearby

Huh, this is easily explainable. First, there was no light, so you can't see anything on road far away. Your bike headlight makes her visible as you near her. After you pass by her and go forward, again there is no light, she's not visible again. If people could use even a bit of their brains instead of giving up reasoning, there would be no stories of ghosts. But then again, some people do dupe people with such stuff, so it won't go away while there is profit to be had at the expense of the dumb who give up all reasoning and substitute the answer with paranormal, supernatural. god etc....

Hey don't say that, ghost stories give you good property rates on apparently "haunted" places
<

A lot of us might dismiss such stories as crap and redundant but the people who tell them often believe them deeply. I'm afraid we might hurt their feelings thinking the discussion is on a lighter note.

I was scared of ghosts and shit when I was quite young. One day I decided to do something about it, I decided to sleep alone in a separate room. That was the last day I ever gave ghosts a rational thought.

Of course it was boring to know that no ghosts exist. Also was annoying to listen to my friends "ghost on the highway" story. It's surprising how universal it is, I've heard the same thing over 3 continents.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Today a ghost made me to fall from the bike, head banged the road paining like hell, legs scratched, and you won't believe my bike didn't received a single scratch, neither a dent .

Actually today i was driving back from my college, today we were having presentation so got a littlebit late, my college is 90km away from me, and we have to pass 8-9km stretch that it totally empty and looks like dead, today while driving back, i was cruisingat a speed of 70-80, suddenly from no where a little boy jumped in front of bike, to my horror i pulled the brakes with hell lot of force along with downshifting for engine braking purpose, and then banggggggggg.. light goal.. after that my mind got off and i don't remember anything else.

OMG! I hope that you are doing fine! Glad that the bus came and someone was able spot you. Did the boy vanish into thin air or you collided with him?

Your bike having no scratches, can be explained by the way you fell down.

You must have got a nice scolding from your parents!

why the hell i face so many horror accident, am i born as a ghost consultant .

Maybe because you are at a wrong place at the wrong time! Lol.

Huh, this is easily explainable. First, there was no light, so you can't see anything on road far away. Your bike headlight makes her visible as you near her. After you pass by her and go forward, again there is no light, she's not visible again. If people could use even a bit of their brains instead of giving up reasoning, there would be no stories of ghosts. But then again, some people do dupe people with such stuff, so it won't go away while there is profit to be had at the expense of the dumb who give up all reasoning and substitute the answer with paranormal, supernatural. god etc....

Yeah I am brain less and dumb witted
<
This is something which I cannot proof and neither can you convince me that it was not a ghost ... Everyone has their beliefs ... We better leave it at that...

PS : If you actually wanna experience something paranormal stuff try and get close to a Aghori in a graveyard... The ones who dont give a shit about your money and who hate to show off... If it doesn't work out atleast you get to try some awesome weed

Too much brainwashing by parents and adults has made us so I believe, at least to a large extent. Even I used to be scared when I was young, my parents used to say some shit so that I eat, sleep or study in time or this ****ing ghosts will come and take me. Naturally when we're adults we substitute all that we don't understand with the stories we've heard as children.

Back