Real GHOST STORIES and your views about paranormal!

I went on a trip to Coorg, the driver of the mini bus we hired told us ghost stories over dinner. It scared the shit out of the girls, killed their appetite and some of the guys decided to miss their smoke break. He told us to look out for ghosts on the stretch we were about to cross and the one his story was based on. I think one of the girls was screming she saw a ghost, I tried in vain to capture my first ghost sighting and failed again
<
looks like the drivers conditioning and priming worked on only one soul
<

I was always curious: If a child is raised without ever being told of the existence of ghosts, demons etc. Will he still grow up to believe in ghosts and such spontaneously especially after the age when children get over the fear of dark places ?

^ depends on the persons mind power. if he/she has a strong mind they wont believe in such things. By the time kids get to college most know that there are no ghosts etc and they are just stories to pass the time or have a laugh at expense of others. those who fear the unknown will be in that state till they get the courage to come out of it.

one of my colleagues is shit scared of the dark like a kid. Once during lunch he asked me whether i liked watching horror movies etc, and i said yes because they made me laugh. he was looking at me like i was crazy and then said, if he saw a horror movie, then he would sleep with the lights on. I asked him what he would do if he was all alone at home and heard some noise while watching such a movie, and he said he's start screaming till someone comes to see what the matter was. that guy was around 6 ft in height and like one of those wwf guys. yet he was afraid like a kid.

Okk... This is my first experience with the paranormal and I managed to take a pic... Shit, I still have goosebumps...

This thread has messed with my mind... Proceed at your own risk. I am not gonna get sleep tonight!

justinbieberscaryhallow.jpg

Justina sucks either way. I would always be afraid of the world being taken over by Beliebers. The results would be far worse than this.

A little fear, a little imagination or brain adjusting for lack of clues is what we need to amplify / imagine things that don't exist. Inside an anechoic chamber, people report having hallucinations. Is there a link between quietness and ghosts as well?

Back