Recording functionality in Airtel HD box not working :(

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]press Guide button on remote then -> Info button. But you need to have Recording top up free ,to be able to record tv shows. [/font]

I do have free recording topup activated
<

I attached the HDD, but the device wants to format the HDD, so i cancelled, I also tried with a 4GB pen drive but it said service will be launched shortly. will have to find a spare USB hdd from somewhere.

Hi,suds to enable recording you have to call CC and activate the free recording top up.First they will say the topup is only for dvr boxes.but keep on requesting them to activate it on your hd box.

man How did u convince the cc to activate the free recording top up i m just tired of calling them and i also mailed nodal officer but no reply from them

please give me any idea how to activate it for free

Actually i s
man How did u convince the cc to activate the free recording top up i m just tired of calling them and i also mailed nodal officer but no reply from them

please give me any idea how to activate it for free

You have to keep asking them to activate it for you. I think it is not good idea to use usb hdd to record & watch because if we use usb hdd, while watching recorded video hd set top box is getting rebooted randomly after some time .i guess the reason might be hd box don't have enough power to drive usb hard disk. So i'm thinking of upgrading to HD recorder

Back