Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

xXx said:
It doesn't mean...m RICH :p
Right! Enough of the extra modesty. :p

And yeah, before some mod starts showering infractions, let us stick to the topic.

On topic, I haven't started RDR yet. :ashamed:

^Yeah...we better :p

RDR felt boring after the storyline was over... that's IMO :)

b/w i haven't freaking killed n skinned 18 grizzly bears yet :mad: damn I always get killed n then I lose all those I have killed earlier :mad:

I haven't played the PS3 version, but Undead on the 360 looks perfect. At some point it feels like the game is running at 60fps. It looks the same as RDR did on the 360.

Undead Nightmare Pack - Rs. 570/-

Undead Nightmare Collection - Rs. 999/-

It can be installed on 5 Active PS3 systems. Seriously asking....anybody wanna share it, coz it will un-utilized the other 4 times :p

^Crap that's an awesome offer! Andy, I don't think JB users can use that, can they? I mean if we were to connect to PSN and download it, I think we would be fsked! Don't want to risk it.

But legit PS3 users - this is one helluva offer from R*. :D

Desecrator said:
^Crap that's an awesome offer! Andy, I don't think JB users can use that, can they? I mean if we were to connect to PSN and download it, I think we would be fsked! Don't want to risk it.

But legit PS3 users - this is one helluva offer from R*. :D

Yup. Its not for PSJB users, as it will require internet connection to be active :p

But for few legit users....Gr8 Offer.

xXx said:
Undead Nightmare Pack - Rs. 570/-
Undead Nightmare Collection - Rs. 999/-
It can be installed on 5 Active PS3 systems. Seriously asking....anybody wanna share it, coz it will un-utilized the other 4 times :p
how does this work? i mean do i need to pay you or do i pay psn? my ps3 is non-jb'd ATM. But if i need to update from 3.5 FW then no thanks.

One user purchases the DLC and share the account details with others and they download the DLC.

Firmware 3.5 is mandatory to go online.

jojothedragon said:
how does this work? i mean do i need to pay you or do i pay psn? my ps3 is non-jb'd ATM. But if i need to update from 3.5 FW then no thanks.

If u can connect to PSN & Access the PSN Store then u don't need to upgrade to 3.5 FW.

My ps3 is 3.50 FW already and has been so since the day it released. :)

BTW! I'm now shocked! I thought of checking out how this share thing works, so i opened RDR Undead Pack page, and clicked Confirm Payment, and surprisingly the undead pack started downloading itself immediately and didn't even asked me for the credit card details. I even checked my dad's credit card official bank page and no transfer of money to PSN was displayed. It means no transfer took place. Now did i get it for free or do i need to pay after i download or somebody gifted it to me? I'm confused. :S

help ASAP!

Back