Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

Played the Undead Nightmare for about an hour yesterday and must say, this had a way better start compared to RDR. The game is absolutely hilarious and over-the-top. Rockstar is GOD when it comes to bringing DLC's. They did it with Episodes from Liberty City and now with Undead Nightmare. I hope there is another DLC planned.

jojothedragon said:
Good to hear that. Now i might be able to convince my bro to buy it with your testimony. Thanks.
Dude order it now. It's certainly worth the money you pay for it. Besides, I think you had completed RDR to full 100%, right? This is going to be a joy-ride for you.

xXx said:
^AED 72 dhs....will have to get that too ;)
NEATO! Start this once you complete AC II. If Jojo gets it, then we'll have 4 people playing this. You can resume Brotherhood later.

JOJO, let us know if you're ordering it or not.

I got the 3shitty version. I didn't mean going online, I am not an online person at all. I meant playing the SP simultaneously. The discussions would be much more fun, if we are all playing it at the same time. Just like Andy and I did with Siren: Blood Curse. :p

@jojo..dude...Peace out :p

me no rich either....:bleh: just told that u invited for Online Session, when I was wtg u didn't came n neither did u posted any thing abt it on TE.

Chill It happens :)

Will have gr8 time playing undead nightmare pack ;)

Back