Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

Thank you both. DO you think that buying MafiaII on Ps3 would be a wise decision at this point of time? I'm more inclined towards getting the Collectors Edition from prashaant. Or should i wait and get a used copy later on, as the reviews out of the demo havent been good. :)

Ankur said:
Thank you both. DO you think that buying MafiaII on Ps3 would be a wise decision at this point of time? I'm more inclined towards getting the Collectors Edition from prashaant. Or should i wait and get a used copy later on, as the reviews out of the demo havent been good. :)

If you have a relatively decent PC, then you can get the PC version. The price is dead cheap as well (Rs.475/-). The Collector's edition is way to costly. I'd advise going against the console version for this game and invest in a good exclusive title for your PS3.

:mad:Damn damn damn! Just finished the game finished all stranger missions and it at 99.4%. HELL! I guess i'll have to gather my patience and play the game a little more.

The story was exceptionally awesome. The ending was really emotional one. Loved the game overall.
I give it 9.5/10 if you ask me. :)

^gr8 dude...i had lost the interest after the story mission was over :p

I chkd ur Online Social Checklist.. there r total 19 stranger missions ???

it says u have completed 17 :p

Just finished RDR completely , i.e, i progressed to 100%, finally. What a relief! Now i can finally get back seriously to my studies. My rockstar profile might not be updated yet but you can see the Redeemed trophy on my trophy card in my signature. Yipeee! I'm probably the 1st TE noob to get this. :clap:

nope, none of them have the game for sale right now...even i'm looking for a copy..

back to the topic...

Howz the multiplayer been going for you guys?

nah, havent received the game till yet. Aramex guys screwed up with shipment. lol instead of sending to Patparganj (my place), they were 'Out for Delivery' at Paharganj. Lol. dont know hoe come they did that, at least that is what the tracking details say. :p most likely to get it tomorrow.
anyways, bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the meanwhile :D. nice game.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATE: got RDR today. Awesome game, just started playing. Enjoying it.

i just complete the games just 1 1/2 day and it is frking awesome one since at my birthday 27 august :D using on xbox 360 and it is one of best story of this year even like father son and mother ...

Back