Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

I'm really curious to see how the Undead Nightmare pack turns out to be. This game had some areas which really had a creepy look at night (read: Hanging Rock).

^they r bringing zombies ;)

b/w @solidsnake mate...do not get worked up...nobody is saying RDR on PS3 sucks...We're having a healthy discussion on Sub-HD resolution for PS3 port of RDR. The links which i provided are all those people who took efforts to get the correct info for RDR fans :)

but i Just love it when you say...those are random site's and cannot be trusted ;) way to go dude :D :thumb:

xXx said:
b/w @solidsnake mate...do not get worked up...nobody is saying RDR on PS3 sucks...We're having a healthy discussion on Sub-HD resolution for PS3 port of RDR.

i am not talking about RSR being good or bad on PS3 but the fact that no proof has been provided to the claims that these guys are making

The links which i provided are all those people who took efforts to get the correct info for RDR fans :)

but i Just love it when you say...those are random site's and cannot be trusted ;) way to go dude :D :thumb:

love it or hate it,just can't claim anything without proof

discussion is an other thing,these people are like just because people claimed it so its confirmed

and those random sites you talk about,man they gotta earn from ads so they need hits

All agreed...but Lens of truth & Digital Foundry are websites with providing Genuine Technical details for Console Games, and If you note, every other site provides links n story provided by these 2 sites.

These 2 site provide Genuine details and are always to be trusted by all the Tech Forums & sites :)

Also temme what will convince you that RDR is Sub-HD, what kinda proof do u want ?

xXx said:
All agreed...but Lens of truth & Digital Foundry are websites with providing Genuine Technical details for Console Games, and If you note, every other site provides links n story provided by these 2 sites.

just framrate comparisions and they talk about the resolutions,never see any proof of it though

and digital foundry is a part of eurogamers which has done alot of nuisance in the past

These 2 site provide Genuine details and are always to be trusted by all the Tech Forums & sites :)

Also temme what will convince you that RDR is Sub-HD, what kinda proof do u want ?

a word from rockstar but that won't happen

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

smoky004 said:
Anyone knows the reason why rockstar does this?? is it because ps3 has inferior gfx capabilities compared to xbox?
cause 360 is easier to develop on and takes less time

also they can't do something like make games Uncharted quality on PS3 and RDR quality on the 360

but they can do RDR quality on 360 and same quality on PS3

still no proof that its sub-hd

Bought the game yesterday. The single player is awesome but the multiplayer is confusing me. I went to public free roam and found no other player online. Also tried joining various mp modes like shootout and all but i was playing alone. How the heck am i supposed to find filled games? :S

^you found no players on Live :eek: I thought that was a scenario on PSN :bleh:

neways...Completed the Game on Friday....seriously speaking...not upto the mark..the sense of satisfaction which I expected was not there....the Closure it got is not convincing enough.

The on foot controls felt a bit like TANK, in later stages...where the movement was required to climb up n down and climb ladders...etc.

xXx said:
^you found no players on Live :eek: I thought that was a scenario on PSN :bleh:
AFAIK i was asking for help and suggestion and i was not telling a joke^o

I think the public roam sections are region based, thats why i might not have found any other players.
Anyway cleared 3 hideouts, did some bounty missions, broke in horses, got the ringer trophy for getting a ringer in horse shoe game, went out searching for treasure and returned empty handed after 45 mins of hard work, got a bounty on myself of $5121 and used a pardon letter for free pardon and got the friends in high places trophy, captured a bounty alive, played poker i'm Armadillo and failed to eliminate the last player so i couldn't get the objective for the walton gang outfit, unlocked the elegant suit, etc etc. Its free roam game, if i go on writing it will take a long time so i'll stop here. Total completion 20.2% till now and yeah achieved rank 5 in sharpshooter challenge, rank 3 in survivor challenge, rank 4 in hunter challenge, and completed 4 stranger missions. :clap:

Yes its true that not many players are found.

You will need to get some friends and play dlc.

my summer vacation just ended. So i won't be able to play much now. But i'm adding you to my PSN buddy list. Hope we can help each other earn some trophies. :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyway completed 30.9%. I'm doing mostly side missions and challenges, which is the TRUE GTA way.

^Sure :thumb:

Come one guys...team work on PSN...will help us all get the trophy as well it will make the vast landscape mroe fun ;)

And please add me. My psn id is jojothedragon. And my rockstar social club id is also jojothedragon. Join it if you haven;t already, it will unlock some exclusive cheats and some good time pass in-game challenges.

Currently i'm on level 4 in the Multiplayer Part. If anyone is having trouble leveling up, then firstly complete the ambient challenges after that play the hideouts and shoot any sucker on the road. :D

Don't have the game yet pffft. I am skeptical of the quality and the anti-aliasing part, more specifically. :ashamed:

Anyways, I think I'd have the X with me by the month-end. Or the LCD. Damn now this is hard! :mad:

Just had a mp session with xXx. Was helluva fun. We completed one hideout. And because i had to catch some sleep, i retired. looking forward to play with you again.

Ps Wish you were there. :D

Back