Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

^:eek:hyeah: we did good...leveled up fast too....more fun, if more people joins in :p

we shud use Headset...so we can chat too...instead of texting :p

any bluetooth headset works :D

Wierd. I have Sony Aino. The remote play works fine but the headset didn't work with the ps3. I'll try out my samsung one ear bluetooth headphone. Anyway, if i fail to get a headphone, then you be the leader and start commanding. I'll follow you. Let us first complete the hideouts. I have also downloaded the "Outlaws to the end co-op" dlc when it was free(it might also be free now), but it doesn't work. Really buggy.

^i have that too...will have to install..it...that Map pack is still free though...Okies...If u do not get it...I will lead...text is always there....

@infected...added you too....:thumb:

m using Jabra headset with my PS3....it connects fine with any headset i tried...

Just completed 3 hideouts with xXx. Only 5 more to go and after that we will get another silver trophy.

PS:- Sorry i killed you xXx but killing you gave me the Rockstar trophy :p

^Done !

lemme list it out....what's remaining -

Gaptooth Breach

Twin Rocks

Tesoro Azul

Nosalida

Also for that Most Wanted trophy we need to get $1000 bounty on us...after that we need to stay wanted till 10 mins :mad: damn thats tuff wid so many lawmen after us :p

go into black water ride around on my horse killing ppl with the high power pistol, until i reached 1000 dollar bounty and then ride out into the great plains, keep riding around in the great plains with only one sheriff after you, if there are more kill them but just leave one. dont get to close to black water or they will send more after you. after 10 minutes kill the one guy that is chasing and evade, this should be pretty easy. and boom trophy. but that is only if the other players dont kill you, so look for a room by yourself or very few ppl in it.

Strategy ^ ^ ^

Mine ended at 78%. It's he furthest I have gone in any Rockstar open world game. I enjoyed completing all those stranger missions. I think I just had completed almost all of the stranger missions.

^there r 19 stranger missions in total. 1 i.e. ' know You' is not counted in 100% completion List :p

@ally...you r playing it on Live ??? dat's why I cudn't compare your score :p

^Cause he completed it before the game even released. :D

I'm barely doing story missions. I'm doing all those other stuff as challenges and unlocking trophies, outfits and stuff. Its bucking awesome.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My card :p

The last stranger mission missing, reached lvl 10 in all ambient challenges. Just a few bounty missions remaining and story missions. 100% watch out coz i am coming :D

Back