Reliance Jio Rollout

Is there a way to access a more detailed info of all paired/connected devices? The My Jio app gives very limited control. I can't see MAC or phone model numbers. Just some random numbers so its difficult top track the devices on the network. Finding this out and renaming the devices name accordingly will help a lot.

Does Jio fiber allows torrents (DT, BW)?

I have subscription of almost all services in India including Netflix but sometimes, it is convenient to download and watch on my desktop.

My ISP Spectranet does not allow it since last few days.

Is there a way to recharge my Jio without using the MyJio app? My balance expires today at 5pm and for some reason I'm not getting the payment OTP for recharge. There hasn't been any problem in past payments.

Is there a way to recharge my Jio without using the MyJio app? My balance expires today at 5pm and for some reason I'm not getting the payment OTP for recharge. There hasn't been any problem in past payments.
You can recharge through website also

Let me rephrase my previous comment. I want to know if there's a way to recharge it without using my bank account. It's my bank account which seems to be the problem. So Jio outlet? Gpay? Etc. nevermind.

Last edited:
If bank account is an issue, then I am afraid you will have to rely on someone else to recharge for you aka outlets, kiosk. Every other convenience mode, all rely on account one way or the other.

Amazon Pay. I've heard it offers cashback as well.

I need help resetting all my Jio accounts/pw's for my Jio fiber and wifi.
The wifi connection to my phone was disconnected when my phone was switched off. After I switched on the phone again, the phone forgot the pw and couldn't connect anymore and it rejected my old pw. I tried to reset the pw from my Jio app and it still doesn't work. I tried to login into the router settings from the pc browser and my login credentials were rejected.
How do I hard reset all these?

Last edited:
I need help resetting all my Jio accounts/pw's for my Jio fiber and wifi.
The wifi connection to my phone was disconnected when my phone was switched off. After I switched on the phone again, the phone couldn't forgot the pw and couldn't connect anymore and it rejected my old pw. I tried to reset the pw from my Jio app and it still doesn't work. I tried to login into the router settings from the pc browser and my login credentials were rejected.
How do I hard reset all these?
Hard reset the router. Login using the default credentials mentioned on the router.

Does anyone know the admin credentials for new Jio routers having Model Number "JCOW404" ?
seems admin/Jiocentrum and admin/admin1234 is no longer working.

Iirc one gets cashback when recharging through Amazon Pay UPI. Used to work when I was using JioFiber in early 2021. Can't confirm rn as I no longer use it.
Doesn't have mate as i pay all my bills using Amazon Payment + ICICI Card
Jio fiber would rather promote its own kid Jio Pay and not Amazon Pay

Back