Reliance Jio Rollout

Any option to disable notification that we frequently get about data usage?

It is very irritating specially when you are using google maps while driving and every 2 minutes, there is a notification that you have used 2.03 mb blocking the whole screen.

It is very irritating specially when you are using google maps while driving and every 2 minutes, there is a notification that you have used 2.03 mb blocking the whole screen.
I don't get that

I only get a pop up when I end the call. No notifications for me about data usage. You could try freezing the app that is responsible for generating the pop up. I am using a Moto G3

comment_589314_attachment_images_1.jpeg

Which phone using it on....had seen that message pops up on phones which does not supports VoLte.

Nah I don't think so my friend using in on 6s plus and he don't receive any 0 class messages.
The data usage message is similar to this:
ae0bbfbed472a3b412502a5d0488b773.png

I noticed a new thing. I just used up the initial 2gb offer yesterday night before which i got messages similar to the above for data usage too.. now i have the unlimited data going on and i do not receive the data usage message anymore. Yet to use up the initial 100mins of outgoing calls, once that is done, i can confirm if the voice usage message goes away too once i start using up the unlimited calls offer.

The data usage message is similar to this:
ae0bbfbed472a3b412502a5d0488b773.png

I noticed a new thing. I just used up the initial 2gb offer yesterday night before which i got messages similar to the above for data usage too.. now i have the unlimited data going on and i do not receive the data usage message anymore. Yet to use up the initial 100mins of outgoing calls, once that is done, i can confirm if the voice usage message goes away too once i start using up the unlimited calls offer.

Correct. Same happened with me and once the initial plan was over, I stopped receiving such flash messages in my 6S+.

BTW: My friend using Jio in Redmi Note 3 and was able to make the video call to other Android phone. Is it limited to Android only?

Saw the Jio LTE device, its the same as the RCOM 4G device which was given to many people for 900 odd bucks. Now to see if cross flashing can be done, considering it runs Android.

Saw the Jio LTE device, its the same as the RCOM 4G device which was given to many people for 900 odd bucks. Now to see if cross flashing can be done, considering it runs Android.
I guess you referring to jiofi device one gets via Hp code.

It's second generation first one was connecting less devices plus didn't had micro SD card slot, this one has slot.

Is the IMEI of samsung devices verified by reliance? My friend was turned away from store saying his edge 6+ was not bought from India and only samsung phones bought in India get that offer. Do they really check that and reject CAF if the phone is bought from abroad?

Is the IMEI of samsung devices verified by reliance? My friend was turned away from store saying his edge 6+ was not bought from India and only samsung phones bought in India get that offer. Do they really check that and reject CAF if the phone is bought from abroad?

I got it by just showing a screenshot of the code generated using a verizon s6. I had carried that phone along but i did show them the generated barcode screenshot on my iphone itself and they were ok with it.

It depends on the mood of the person dealing with you In reliance digital.

I guess you referring to jiofi device one gets via Hp code.

It's second generation first one was connecting less devices plus didn't had micro SD card slot, this one has slot.

Yes. We paid 900 bucks to RCOM for the same, but we have disconnected all RCOM CDMA dongles. This is a ZTE device and has a uSD slot as well.

Back