Reliance Jio Rollout

I installed Jio join on wind 4. However whenever i connect to wifi, jio join goea offline tries for reconnect and never comes back online till i switch off wifi and go to lte again. Any ideas?

^^ Jio join works on Jio network only. Keep the mobile data on and then check. Learned from a friend .

any idea when will Relaince Jio MiFi devices will be on sale

There is no date for it as of now. It's TBD. Reliance Employees can purchase it.[DOUBLEPOST=1465839105][/DOUBLEPOST]
But thats not how it was meant to work. Jio join is also to make calls over wifi from jio sim phones when jio lte network is not present.
http://rtn.asia/t-t/16963/reliance-jio-users-can-make-calls-from-airtel-idea-vodafone-networks-too

A friend of mine works with Reliance and she has stated that Jio Join needs Jio network only to work as of now. This might change when it becomes public.

There is no date for it as of now. It's TBD. Reliance Employees can purchase it.[DOUBLEPOST=1465839105][/DOUBLEPOST]

A friend of mine works with Reliance and she has stated that Jio Join needs Jio network only to work as of now. This might change when it becomes public.
the idea behind Jio Join is to make non VoLTE 4G phones work on Jio network for voice calls. This way people who have just purchased a 4G phone but without VoLTE, wont have to upgrade to a VoLTE enabled phone. This will increase adoptability

the idea behind Jio Join is to make non VoLTE 4G phones work on Jio network for voice calls. This way people who have just purchased a 4G phone but without VoLTE, wont have to upgrade to a VoLTE enabled phone. This will increase adoptability
I'm really not sure why would anyone bother with Jio. Their plans are similar to existing competitors. They don't have a great track record of customer service. And the customer may need to purchase a new phone.

Jio can be a success because,
1. They have very good network with good capacity in the open.
2. Indoors, most of us have wifi. We can connect to Wifi and be reachable via Jio Join even when Jio network is not present.

However, at least currently we are not able to go online via Jio Join while connected to Wifi.

Jio can be a success because,
1. They have very good network with good capacity in the open.
2. Indoors, most of us have wifi. We can connect to Wifi and be reachable via Jio Join even when Jio network is not present.

However, at least currently we are not able to go online via Jio Join while connected to Wifi.
I don't see many places with free wi fi. So #2 is not applicable for most parts of India and in Offices. In offices, most websites are blocked and so I see no reason for Jio to get an exemption unless they tie up with the companies.

I received a new 4G/LTE SIM from RCOM. I use a RCOM wipod and understand their CDMA Network is getting migrated to 4G. I was bit uncomfortable because I was very happy with the connectivity and consistency i used to get from my wipod, and now I was not sure how good their 4G is. Going through google understand that they have a tie up with JIO for 4G/LTE so does that mean it will be on par with Jio? If yes Why will people need to wait for the launch? we can buy RCOM Sim.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...IzS8-7M3f6ay77CEHOcRGA&bvm=bv.124272578,d.eWE

Back