Reliance Jio Rollout

Guys i have generated code from Samsung Note 3? I got the sim already.. Will it get activated?
Note 3 is not VoLTE device. Hence confused.

Please suggest.

Guys i have generated code from Samsung Note 3? I got the sim already.. Will it get activated?
Note 3 is not VoLTE device. Hence confused.

Please suggest.

yes it will get activated, you will receive a sms on the alternative number you provided while getting the sim card, when you receive the sms just insert in sim and download the jiojoin app and follow the activation process, use jiojoin to call for tele verification activation

You will get first message as welcome to jio, second to tele verify.

Eeverything will work well there after.
Okay, guess I've to wait till tomorrow. Just received a message on my alt. no. from jio confirming that they've received my application for new connection.

Anyone from Bangalore using this Jio promotional offer? If yes, can we buy that 2999 phone + connection anywhere in Bangalore IndiraNagar/KR Puram/Whitefield area?

Anyone from Bangalore using this Jio promotional offer? If yes, can we buy that 2999 phone + connection anywhere in Bangalore IndiraNagar/KR Puram/Whitefield area?
I got mine from Reliance Digital at Gopalan Mall, opposite to Google office. Last I talked to the guy there, Samsung offer is not applicable in Bangalore, but I could be wrong. The sim + phone should be available.

it needs international SMS to verify. It's U.K. No. where it's verified. If we can top up the balance of our prepaid jio options then we can use iMessage and FaceTime.

How do we refill our jio mobile accounts

it needs international SMS to verify. It's U.K. No. where it's verified. If we can top up the balance of our prepaid jio options then we can use iMessage and FaceTime.

How do we refill our jio mobile accounts
how do we top up our prepaid no. it's unlimited for now.. :/

Back